The Trainers' Championship currently rebranded as the Trainers' Judgement Night is a competition for the leading greyhound trainers in the United Kingdom.
|Sponsor||Premier Greyhound Racing|
|Distance||Various distances over six races|
|Qualification||Six leading trainers from previous year based on points|
The competition should not be confused with the Greyhound Trainer of the Year which is awarded to the trainer who achieves the most points for winning open races on the Greyhound Board of Great Britain annual racing calendar. The 2020 edition was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and when it returned in 2021 it was rebranded as the Trainers' Judgement Night following sponsorship by Arc & Entain. The new format was similar but saw a reduction from eight races to six.
- 2021 (Arc/Entain)
- 2022 (Premier Greyhound Racing)
- Hobbs, Jonathan (2007). Greyhound Annual 2008, pages 109-111. Raceform. ISBN 978-1-905153-53-4.
- Fry, Paul (1995). The Official NGRC Greyhound Racing Yearbook, page 118-120. Ringpress Books. ISBN 186054-010-4.
- "Three Steps Confirmation". Greyhound Star.
- "TRAINERS' JUDGMENT NIGHT COMPETITION". Greyhound Star. Retrieved 3 July 2021.
- "All Those Aprils". Vol. 16, no. 4. Greyhound Star. 4 April 1998.
- "Chelsea Glass GTA Trainers Championship". Greyhound Board of Great Britain.
- "Clinical Kev does a Liverpool at Sittingbourne". Greyhound Star.
- "Kevin Hutton Does It Again- Trainers Championship Winner". GB Greyhounds.
- "Trainers Championship". Greyhound Star.
- "Champion Angela". Greyhound Star.
- "ARC/Entain Trainers' Judgement Night". Greyhound Board of Great Britain. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- "Mark Wallis: 21 Years in Judgement". Greyhound Star. Retrieved 4 May 2022.