|No. 15 – Atlanta Falcons|
|Born:||September 12, 1996|
Deerfield Beach, Florida
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight:||189 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Deerfield Beach (FL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Brandon Powell entered the Florida football program out of Deerfield Beach High School as a 4 star recruit and was ranked 267th overall in the ESPN 300 and was also the 34th ranked athlete in the 2014 recruiting class. Brandon began his collegiate career as a running back at Florida. He later switched to wide receiver his sophomore year. During his freshman season, he caught 15 passes for 147 yards with a touchdown. As a sophomore, Powell caught 29 passes for 390 yards and 3 touchdowns, including a career long 77 yard score against Ole Miss. As a junior, he had 45 receptions for 387 yards and 2 touchdowns. During his senior year, Powell had a team high 42 receptions for 406 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Powell signed for the Detroit Lions as an undrafted free agent on May 11, 2018. On December 30, Powell started in place of Kenny Golladay and caught six passes for 103 yards against the Green Bay Packers.
On August 31, 2019, Powell was waived by the Lions.
- "Brandon Powell Stats". ESPN. April 28, 2018. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- "Lions sign five 2018 NFL Draft picks and 16 undrafted rookie free agents". DetroitLions.com. May 11, 2018.
- Birkett, Dave (December 31, 2018). "Detroit Lions stock watch: Powell, Zenner close 2018 on good note". Detroit Free Press.
- "Detroit Lions establish 53-man roster". DetroitLions.com. August 31, 2019.
- McFadden, Will (September 2, 2019). "Falcons add two practice squad players and fullback, Ricky Ortiz waived". Atlantafalcons.com.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|