Botswana at the 2020 Summer Olympics
|Botswana at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Botswana National Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||4 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Nijel Amos||Men's 800 m|
|Christine Botlogetswe||Women's 400 m|
Botswana has qualified one boxer for the women's featherweight category (57 kg) at the Games, marking the country's recurrence to the sport after an eight-year absence.
|Athlete||Event||Round of 32||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Final|
|Keamogetse Kenosi||Women's featherweight|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.