|Family||Jose Prakash (uncle)|
Dennis Joseph (cousin)
Bobby and Sanjay are noted scriptwriters in Malayalam films. They started their film career by scripting Sibi Malayil's Ente Veedu Appuvinteyum (2003), which was a great critical and commercial success in Kerala. Their second bigscreen venture Notebook (2006) was directed by Rosshan Andrrews. They were able to incorporate several contemporary themes including teenage pregnancy in the film, which has a cult following amongst youngsters of Kerala. In 2010, they scripted the film Traffic, which is widely credited to have led to a new wave in Malayalam cinema. They worked for more than two years to complete the scripting of Traffic, which was inspired by true incidents. The film was very well received in Kerala. They associated again with Rosshan Andrrews for the film Casanovva (2012), which was one of the costliest Malayalam films of the time. The film was met with scathing reviews and dismal box office collections and was voted as one of the most disappointing films of the year 2012. Their next work Ayalum Njanum Thammil, directed by Lal Jose centred on a committed senior doctor and an irresponsible junior doctor and, the film, through their relationship, portrayed a vivid picture of the medical profession. The film was one of the most successful films of the year and won numerous accolades including four Kerala State Film Awards. In 2013, they associated for the third time with Rosshan Andrrews in the film Mumbai Police. The film was a huge box office success and earned very good reviews; a critic from Sify.com called the film "one of the best films to have emerged from Malayalam cinema in a long time." In 2014, they associated with Rosshan Andrrews for the fourth time, in How Old Are You, which marked the return of ace actress Manju Warrier to cinema after a sabbatical of over a decade.
Bobby and Sanjay scripted the television serial Avicharitham (2004), that was telecast in Asianet for a period of 40 days. The serial won them critical acclaim and several accolades including the TV Critics Awards. Bobby and Sanjay had also scripted for a serial named Avasthantharangal (Mikhayelinte Santhathikal). The lead role in this serial was played by their uncle and veteran actor Jose Prakash.
Bobby and Sanjay are brothers and are nephews of the Late veteran actor Jose Prakash. Their father, Prem Prakash, is also a film actor and producer.Their cousin is Dennis Joseph who is an Indian scripwriter and director. Their mother is a retired English professor from BCM College, Kottayam. They have a younger sister, named Thankam settled in Texas, USA. Bobby, the elder brother, is a practising physician and is settled in Kottayam with wife Anju and two daughters Anna and Maria. Sanjay is settled in Kochi. Sanjay studied at St Joseph College, Mannanam for his BEd Degree. Both of them did their schooling at Pallikkoodam, Kalathilpady. Sanjay is married to Anjana, and has two daughters, Antara and Aisha.
|2003||Ente Veedu Appuvinteyum||Sibi Malayil||Remade in Tamil as Kannadi Pookal|
|2011||Traffic||Rajesh Pillai||Won:Kerala State Film Award for Best Screenplay|
Won:Kerala Film Critics Award for Best Script
Won:Lohithadas Award for Best Script
Won:Asianet Film Award for Best Script
Won:Asiavision Movie Award for Best Screenplay
Won: Mathrubhumi Film Award for Best Screenplay
Won:Kochi Times Award for Best Script
Won:Amrita Film Award for Best Script
Won:Reporter TV Film Award for Best Script
-Remade in Tamil as Chennaiyil Oru Naal
-Remade in Hindi as Traffic (2016 film)
|2012||Ayalum Njanum Thammil||Lal Jose||WON:Amritha TV Award for Best Screenplay|
WON:Reporter TV Award for Best Screenplay
|2013||Mumbai Police||Rosshan Andrrews||Won:Kerala State Film Award for Best Screenplay|
|2014||How Old Are You||Rosshan Andrrews||Won:Kerala Film Critics Association Awards (2015) - Best Script|
Won:Mangalam Film Awards - Best Screenplay
-Remade in Tamil as 36 Vayadhinile
|2015||Nirnnayakam||V. K. Prakash|
|2016||School Bus||Rosshan Andrrews|
|2018||Kayamkulam Kochunni||Rosshan Andrrews|
|2019||Evidey||K K Rajeev||Story only|
|2021||Mohan Kumar Fans||Jis Joy||Story only|
|2021||Kaanekkaane||Manu Ashokan||Movie released on 16/09/2021 ] SonyLIV|
|Avasthantharangal||2001||Jude Attipetty||Kairali TV||Jose Prakash, Jyothirmayi, K. P. A. C. Lalitha|
|Avicharitham||2004||K. K. Rajeev||Asianet||Srividya , Prem Prakash , Suvarna Mathew|
|Aagneyam||2009||K. K. Rajeev||Doordarshan||Prem Prakash , Meera Krishna, Souparnika Subash|
|Eshwaran Saakshiyayi||2015||K. K. Rajeev||Flowers TV||Prem Prakash , Divya Prabha, Reena|
|Avaril Oraal||2017–2018||Jayaraj Vijay||Surya TV||Sruthi Lakshmi , Sreejith Vijay , Rajani Chandy, Delna Davis|
- "പൃഥ്വിരാജിന്റെ ചങ്കൂറ്റം". MAthrubhumi. Archived from the original on 15 December 2013. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- "Bobby & Sanjay on a roll". Archived from the original on 17 January 2011. Retrieved 21 January 2011.
- "Snapshots of school life". The Hindu. 15 September 2006. Archived from the original on 3 June 2009. Retrieved 25 January 2011.
- Vijay George (30 September 2010). "It happened one day..." The Hindu. Archived from the original on 21 October 2012. Retrieved 25 January 2011.
- "The Most Disappointing Malayalam Films of 2012". Archived from the original on 3 February 2014. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "10 disappointing films of 2012". Archived from the original on 17 March 2014. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- Deepa Gauri. The best of Malayalam cinema in 2013 26 December 2013 Khaleej Times "The best of Malayalam cinema in 2013". Archived from the original on 2 January 2014. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Mumbai Police Film Review" Archived 9 May 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Sify.com. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- Roshith, Sivalakshmi (5 December 2013). ""How Old Are You: Unveiling the Male-Female Bond"". Archived from the original on 28 April 2014.
- "TV critics' awards announced" Archived 29 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine. The Hindu. 19 February 2005. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- http://www.filmydum.com/top-stories/2831/bobby-sanjay-screenplays-are-hit-in-theatres-[permanent dead link]
- "Kaanekkaane' gears up for OTT release". Manorama News Online. 11 September 2021. Retrieved 13 September 2021.