Ben 10 (2016 TV series)
Ben 10 is an American animated superhero action-comedy television series and a reboot of the Cartoon Network series of the same name. The series had its world premiere in Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific on October 1, 2016, and premiered in the United States on April 10, 2017.
|Created by||Man of Action|
|Based on||Ben 10|
by Man of Action
|Theme music composer||Andy Sturmer|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||102 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||11 minutes|
22 minutes (specials)
44–55 minutes (season finales)
|Distributor||Warner Bros. Television Distribution|
|Original network||Cartoon Network|
|Picture format||1080i (16:9 HDTV)|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|First shown in||Australia|
|Original release||April 10, 2017 –|
|Preceded by||Ben 10: Omniverse|
|Related shows||Ben 10 (original series)|
On March 8, 2018, the series was renewed for a third season.
On January 10, 2019, the series was renewed for a fourth season, slated to debut sometime in 2020.
Building on the highly successful franchise about kid hero Ben Tennyson, Ben 10 introduces a re-imagined Ben, his cousin Gwen, and Grandpa Max, as they travel the country during summer vacation. When Ben finds the Omnitrix, a mysterious watch that transforms him into 10 different friendly aliens, a world of extraterrestrial superpowers opens up to him. The series is produced by Cartoon Network Studios and created and executive produced by Man of Action Entertainment (Big Hero 6, Generator Rex and the original four Ben 10 shows in their shared continuity), with John Fang (Mixels, Generator Rex) on board as supervising producer.
Season 1 (2016–2017)Edit
Ten-year-old Ben Tennyson has spent his summer vacation traveling across the country with his cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max, in an RV nicknamed the Rustbucket. However, after coming across a strange high-tech watch known as the Omnitrix, which enables him to transform into 10 alien heroes, he finds himself in the position of a superhero. At each place his family stops, Ben goes from trying to find a source of entertainment to doing battle against supervillains such as the mad scientist Dr. Animo, the dark sorcerer Hex, the psychotic clown Zombozo, the technology-loathing Steam-Smythe, and the emotionless Weatherheads, amongst other threats both big and small. Despite having lots to learn, he hones his hero skills with Gwen and Max's help.
While battling one of Animo's mutant creations during a trip to Portland, Ben unlocks an 11th Alien he names Gax, a Chimeran with laser vision and great strength. However, unlocking this form seems to have an odd effect on the Omnitrix, leaving him unable to control his transformations. To determine the source of this issue, Max calls in his old friend Phil. Ben finds himself under attack from three alien bounty hunters named Tetrax, Kraab, and Sixsix. While, he's able to fend them off, he meets a mysterious aged Chimeran calling himself "Vil", who trains Ben to use Gax's powers. However, it turns out "Vil" and Gax are the two halves of alien conqueror Vilgax, who tricks Ben into freeing Gax from the Omnitrix. The bounty hunter trio were hired to prevent Vilgax from reforming and thus team up with Ben to prevent the conqueror from destroying the watch. Vilgax wins this battle, dispatching the hunters and leaving Ben rapidly changing, and according to Phil, unable to return to human form.
Vilgax intends to use lava from Mount Megaladon to recharge his ship and restart his conquering spree. Ben, regardless of his current state, engages Vilgax in battle. The tentacle-faced villain becomes interested in possessing the Omnitrix rather than destroying it, after seeing what it can do to a weak human boy like Ben. While at first hampered by his inability to predict which form he'll become next, Ben is able to turn the tides and defeat Vilgax by Upgrading the Omnitrix, supposedly sacrificing the Galvanic Mechamorph.
Season 2 (2017–2018)Edit
The Tennysons continue to visit some of America's greatest tourist spots, as Ben continues to take his hero career to new heights. As his enemies grow stronger, Ben is aided by the appearance of new "Omni-Enhanced" versions of his alien forms, who possess a strange blue energy that packs a major punch in battle. He also has unlocked a new alien hero whom he dubs "Shock Rock", whose form is made up of the same blue energy.
Meanwhile, Vilgax, still seeking a method to escape Earth, forms alliances with some of Ben's enemies to harness the Omnitrix's power. Team Tennyson make it their mission to defeat Vilgax and stop his devious machinations from seeing light.
However, following a battle with Vilgax's war-bot, Ben learns that his new forms are a sign of a bigger threat. Shock Rock is a Fulmini, whose DNA pod replaced Upgrade following his sacrifice. The Fulmini Empire and their leader, the High Override, have been manipulating Ben to invade Earth and use the Omnitrix as a gateway. Ben and Vilgax team up, entering the Omnitrix and allying with a heroic fusion between his DNA and Upgrade's damaged DNA calling itself Glitch. Though the High Override banishes Vilgax to the Null Void, Team Tennyson are able to free Ben from his control and purge the Fulmini from the watch, causing it to reboot. Glitch survives the reboot by escaping the Omnitrix, joining the family.
Season 3 (2019)Edit
After a serious battle with the High Override, Glitch merges with the Rustbuggy and becomes part of the Tennyson family. Ben gets frustrated when the Omnitrix reboots for a week, but it activates just as the Tennyson family is about to do some world traveling. Phil has created a helicopter called the "Omni-Copter" for the Tennyson Trio so they can travel around the world. The reboot activates three new aliens, Rath, Slapback, and Humungosaur, who replace Grey Matter, Overflow, and Wildvine. With Vilgax in the Null Void, Ben has a new enemy to fight: Kevin Levin, who has an Omnitrix of his own, called the "AntiTrix", which gives him access to altered versions of Ben's aliens. A mysterious villain called the Forever Knight gathers up Ben's villains for a common cause.
- Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (voiced by Tara Strong) – The ten-year-old cousin of Gwen and grandson of Max Tennyson. He is the wielder of the Omnitrix, which can turn him into ten different extraterrestrial creatures.
- Gwendolyn Catherine "Gwen" Tennyson (voiced by Montserrat Hernandez) – Ben's resourceful cousin who uses her keen intellect and cunning to help in stopping villains. Her favorite superheroine of all time is Lucky Girl. It has not yet been confirmed if she will develop powerful magical abilities, like her counterpart in the original show. However, in "Black Lights, Black Hearts" she was capable of resisting Michael Morningstar's life-absorbing abilities, which implies that she may have innate magical powers.
- Grandpa Maxwell "Max" Tennyson (voiced by David Kaye) – Ben and Gwen's paternal grandfather. It is unknown whether he is a member of an intergalactic organization called the Plumbers like in the original series.
- Glitch (voiced by Tara Strong) - A fusion of Ben and Upgrade's DNA. He is a mysterious heroic presence that maintained the Omnitrix from within.
- Four Arms (voiced by John DiMaggio) - A Tetramand, a red four-armed humanoid from the desert planet Khoros, whose main ability is his extreme strength.
- Heatblast (voiced by Daryl Sabara) - A Pyronite, a magma-based humanoid composed of a bright inner magma body covered by a reddish-brown charcoal-like crust, from the star Pyros. In this series, his voice sounds like a teenager rather than the deeper voice he had in previous incarnations.
- XLR8 (voiced by Josh Keaton) - A Kineceleran, a blue and black velociraptor-like humanoid from the stormy planet Kinet whose main ability is his extreme speed.
- Diamondhead (voiced by Roger Craig Smith) - A Petrosapien, a silicon-based humanoid from the crystal planet Petropia.
- Cannonbolt (voiced by Travis Willingham) - An Arburian Pelarota, an armored pillbug-like alien from the planet Arburia.
- Upgrade (voiced by David Sobolov) - A Galvanic Mechamorph, a techno-organic symbiote, from the moon Galvan B.
- Grey Matter (voiced by Todd Haberkorn) - A Galvan, a small grey frog-like alien, from the planet Galvan Prime. In this series, his bodysuit is green and black, and he has reddish-orange eyes.
- Overflow (voiced by Max Mittelman) - A Cascan, an armoured water-based alien, from the planet Cascareau in the Andromeda Galaxy.
- Wildvine (voiced by David Hornsby) - A Florauna, a plant-based alien, from the planet Flors Verdance.
- Stinkfly (voiced by Greg Cipes) - A Lepidopterran, an insect-based alien, from the swamp planet Lepidopterra. In this series, he is depicted a humanoid blue dragonfly-like alien with orange butterfly wings and compound eyes.
- Gax (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - A Chimera Sui Generis, a squid-like humanoid from the planet Murray, who solely appears in the season 1 finale "Omni-Tricked".
- Shock Rock (voiced by David Kaye) - A Fulmini, a stone-armored energy being, from the planet Fulmas. This form first appears in season 2, replacing Upgrade.
- Slapback (voiced by Todd Haberkorn) - An Ekoleptoid, a frog-like alien capable of self-duplication, from the planet Ekoplecton. This form first appears in season 3, replacing Grey Matter.
- Humungousaur (voiced by David Kaye) - A Vaxasaurian, a large humanoid dinosaur-like alien, from the planet Terradino. In this series, he has black spikes along his spine and a mace on his tail. This form first appears in season 3, replacing Wildvine.
- Rath (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)- An Appoplexian, a humanoid tiger-like alien, from the planet Appoplexia. This form first appears in season 2, being used by Animo, though Ben gains access to him in season 3, replacing Overflow.
- Vilgax (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) – A Chimera Sui Generis warlord and conqueror who serves as the primary antagonist of the season 1 finale "Omni-Tricked" and the general antagonist of season 2. Much like his original counterpart, Vilgax tries to take the Omnitrix from Ben for his own evil purposes in order to take over the universe, but ends up stranded on Earth after his humiliating defeat by Ben in "Omni-Tricked". He is trapped in the Null Void as of "Innervasion".
- The Forever Knight (voiced by Roger Craig Smith) - A mysterious armored knight who serves as the primary antagonist of season 3. Over the course of the season, he recruits enemies of Team Tennyson to join his cause.
- Kevin Ethan Levin (voiced by Greg Cipes) - Ben's former school bully and the wielder of an Omnitrix knockoff called the Antitrix, who serves as the secondary antagonist of season 3. The Antitrix allows him to turn into nastier versions of Ben's aliens, with a total of 11 active aliens instead of 10.
- Charmcaster/Heather (voiced by Tara Strong) - Gwen's rival and an apprentice magician who, unlike her original counterpart, is portrayed as a regular human from Earth carrying a spell book that originally belonged to Hex instead of being Hex's niece from another dimension. In season 3, she joins the Forever Knight's cause.
- Maurice (voiced by John DiMaggio) – A human-headed cockroach who loves money and filth.
- Sydney (voiced by Travis Willingham) – A cockroach-headed human who is Maurice's henchman.
- Steam Smythe (voiced by Roger Craig Smith) – A Victorian-themed man with a heavy British accent that uses steampunk gadgets to attack. He hates various elements of modern-day life, and he first appears in "The Clocktopus."
- Hex (voiced by Robin Atkin Downes) – A tremendously powerful sorcerer who desires world domination. In this series, he has the miniature purple-and-gold striped spellbook (which had belonged to his niece Charmcaster in the original show and eventually falls into possession of this incarnation's Charmcaster) and has the five mystical Charms of Bezel in his possession.
- Dr. Animo (voiced by Dwight Schultz) – A mad scientist who desires to turn the world into a new age of evolution with his mind-controlled mutant animals.
- Zombozo (voiced by John DiMaggio) – An evil clown who commonly uses mind tricks and hypnotism for his schemes.
- Frightwig (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) – A 10-year-old girl and circus freak with long, prehensile red hair that even acts on its own at times and is very acrobatic for a girl her age.
- Acid Breath (voiced by Josh Keaton) – A circus freak who can breathe acid.
- Thumbskull (voiced by John DiMaggio) – A bald-headed hulking man with super-strength and a nail-like growth on his head.
- Lagrange (voiced by David Kaye) – An illegal racer with a heavy French accent, typically seen driving a red race car. He first appears in "Drive You Crazy."
- Billy Billions (voiced by Gunnar Sizemore) – A rich kid who loves to get his way. His weapons usually involve an assortment of high tech robots. Unlike the previous series, Billy Billions had parents who are also evil.
- Michael Morningstar (voiced by Drake Bell in "Bright Lights, Black Hearts," Yuri Lowenthal in "The Charm Offensive") – In this show, Michael Morningstar is a teen actor from Gwen's favorite TV series the "Un-Alivers" who turns out to be an energy vampire that feeds on the life force of his followers. In the season 2 episode "The Charm Offensive," he gets imprisoned in Charmcaster's spell book as punishment for exploiting her.
- Lord Decibel (voiced by David Kaye) – Debuting in "Don't Let the Bass Drop," Lord Decibel is a DJ who controls sound and music and can erect a solid sound wall. He is implied to be a sadist given his demands (the people at a concert had to pay $1 billion in ten minutes or else face death), and laughs at the screams of the patrons.
Unlike the Omnitrix aliens they are modeled after, the Antitrix aliens are all voiced by Greg Cipes and sound just like their user Kevin.
- Quad Smack - Kevin's version of Four Arms, who is colored purple and wears spiked orange armor.
- Hot Shot - Kevin's version of Heatblast, who is significantly larger and has an olive green stone chest.
- Rush - Kevin's version of XLR8, who is colored green and covered in silver armor.
- Crystal Fist - Kevin's version of Diamondhead, who is made of black crystal instead of teal.
- Wreckingbolt - Kevin's version of Cannonbolt, whose armor plating has spikes.
- Bootleg - Kevin's version of Upgrade, who is colored blue and has a red eye and spiked armor.
- Dark Matter - Kevin's version of Grey Matter, who stands as high as Four Arms and can use flames that coat what they touch in red crystal.
- Undertow - Kevin's version of Overflow, who is bulkier and can spray swamp-green slime-like water.
- Thornblade - Kevin's version of Wildvine, whose seeds on his back are replaced with a pair of thorny vines.
- Skunkmoth - Kevin's version of Stinkfly, who is significantly larger, is colored red, and is covered in gold armored shell much like a beetle.
- Bashmouth - A werewolf-like alien and the only "original" form in the AntiTrix. His design is based off Blitzwolfer from the classic continuity, though his powers include metal generation and his animalistic behavior can be linked to Rath's.
- Tara Strong as Ben Tennyson, Glitch, Charmcaster, Sally, Girl, Clown 4, Mrs. Billions, Upgrade (Gwen version), Old Lady, Amalgam Ben, Starshine, I.J. Crowling, Esther, Molecular Chef
- Montserrat Hernandez as Gwen Tennyson
- David Kaye as Max Tennyson, Shock Rock, Humungousaur, Shock-O, Lagrange, Fisherman, Steve, Trucker, Spider, Boxer, Clown #2, Lester, Guard, Mr. Billions, Tour Guide (2nd Time), Melvin, Lord Decibel, Karl, Azmuth
- John DiMaggio as Four Arms, Zombozo, Maurice, Thumbskull, Phil, Magg-O-Net Monster, Glamour Man, College Guy, Harry
- Daryl Sabara as Heatblast, Fish, Security Guard, Camper #1
- Josh Keaton as XLR8, Acid Breath, Sixsix, Shady Looking Dude, Ryan (1st Time), Referee, Bass Guy
- Roger Craig Smith as Diamondhead, Forever Knight, Steam Smythe, Iron Kyle, Penny, Kyle, Bill, Napoleon (second head), Jock #2, Nerd 3, Cash, Dirty Dobs, Fanboy, Gill, Rocky, XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat
- Travis Willingham as Cannonbolt, Sydney, Tim Buktu, Kraab, Ant, Arte (Clown #1), Carl, Teramite
- Greg Cipes as Stinkfly, Kevin Levin, Quad Smack, Hot Shot, Bashmouth, Wreckingbolt, Thornblade, Undertow, Dark Matter, Crystal Fist, Bootleg, Rush, Skunkmoth, Goatadactyl, Clown #3, Kid #2, Guy, Robot Mannequin, Samurai Chef
- Dee Bradley Baker as Rath, Oliver, Napoleon (main head), Nerd #1, Nugget, Slurpstack, Tour guide (1st Time), Cadobbit, King Koil
- Todd Haberkorn as Gray Matter, Slapback, Tetrax, Grey Arms, Monster on Tablet, Tourist, Camper #2, Kevin
- Max Mittelman as Overflow, Todd, Kid 1, J.T.
- David Hornsby as Wildvine, Sewer Chef
- David Sobolov as Upgrade, Guy #1
- Carlos Alazraqui as Chinzilla, Minitaur, Jock #1
- Ogie Banks as Ryan (2nd Time), Simon (2nd Time)
- Eric Bauza as Gust-O
- Drake Bell as Michael Morningstar (1st time)
- Jeff Glen Bennett as Hail-O, Madcow, Wolfen Sheep, Nerd #2
- Keith David as Yawk
- Debi Derryberry as Simon (1st Time)
- Jessica DiCicco as Frightwig
- Robin Atkin Downes as Hex
- Tom Kenny as Xingo
- Yuri Lowenthal as Vilgax/Vil, Gax, Elderly Ben, Michael Morningstar (2nd time)
- Vanessa Marshall as Queen Bee, Woman
- Rob Paulsen as Bruce, Coach Keene
- Dwight Schultz as Dr. Animo
- Gunnar Sizemore as Billy Billions
- Cree Summer as Hippie Vendor, Betts McCabe
- Fred Tatasciore as High Override, Hydromander, Hydromander Adolescents, Bob, Boblins
- Anna Vocino as Nanny Nightmare
- Audrey Wasilewski as Maxine
- Jim Cummings
- Kath Soucie
- Charlie Adler
- Grey Griffin
- Kevin Michael Richardson
- Gilbert Gottfried
- Jim Meskimen
- Cam Clarke
- Collette Sunderman - Casting and Voice Director
Cartoon Network announced on June 8, 2015 that Ben 10 was to be relaunched with a new revival television series. On June 2016, the network began to release information about the show. Its sneak peek was released at the 2016 SDCC on July 21, 2016. The series had its world premiere on October 1, 2016 in Australia. On March 2017 at the Cartoon Network's 2017 upfront, it was announced that the series would premiere in the United States on April 10, 2017, and that it would be possible to watch episodes of the series on the Cartoon Network app ahead of its television premiere.
Building on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, Ben 10 introduces a re-imagined Ben (in his 10-year-old form), his cousin Gwen, and Grandpa Max, as they travel the country during summer vacation. When Ben finds the Omnitrix, a mysterious watch that transforms him into 10 different aliens, a world of extraterrestrial superpowers opens up to him. Produced by Cartoon Network Studios, the series is created and executively produced by Man of Action, with John Fang on board as supervising producer but also as executive producer. Animated by Sunmin Image Pictures and Mua Film.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||40||October 1, 2016 Australia|
October 8, 2016 UK
April 10, 2017 US
|May 28, 2017 UK|
November 22, 2017 US
November 25, 2017 Australia
|2||40||February 3, 2018 Australia|
February 19, 2018 USA
October 3, 2017 UK
|October 26, 2018 UK USA|
September 29, 2018 Australis
|Crossover||October 8, 2018US|
|3||40||January 26, 2019 UK|
February 23, 2019 US
|Shorts||40||20||January 8, 2017||June 20, 2017|
|20||August 31, 2017||October 7, 2018|
In the United States, the series has been viewed by 41 million viewers across multiple platforms.
In the EMEA, the series has reached more than 27 million viewers. It reached 1.2 million viewers and 9% of boys on CITV in the UK. It was watched by half of boys in South Africa, Romania, Spain and Portugal, more than 30% of boys in Hungary, Poland, and Sweden, and has also received high ratings in France and Italy.
|Region 1||Region 4|
|1||40||Volume 1: Villain Time (episodes 1–20): February 13, 2018
Volume 2: Omni-Tricked (episodes 21–40): September 18, 2018
|December 13, 2017|
|2||40||Volume 3: Out to Launch (episodes 41–58): February 12, 2019||February 20, 2019|
In October 2017, Panini UK partnered with Cartoon Network and launched a magazine for the series with an original 8 page comic strip every month written by Jason Quinn with art by Russ Leach.
Toys and merchandiseEdit
In June 2015, a toy line for the series was announced to be released in the fall of 2017 by Playmates Toys. It was released in the United States at Toys R Us in June 2017 and in all other retailers in August.
In July 2017, toys were released by Playmates Toys, with Flair distributing them in the UK and Giochi Preziosi Group releasing them everywhere else in the EMEA. Cartoon Network has partnered with various licensing partners across the EMEA to release merchandise ranging from apparel to accessories to publishing.
A video game based on the series was released worldwide on November 10, 2017 (for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One). It was developed by Outright Games and distributed by Bandai Namco in the EMEA. In the game, players discover aliens and use them to help Ben defeat three of his greatest enemies: Zombozo, Queen Bee, and the Weather Heads. 
Ben 10 ChallengeEdit
Ben 10 Challenge is a live-action game show produced by the Spanish production company La Competencia Productions in Madrid for Turner EMEA. It follows two teams of people who compete in challenges and get tested on their Ben 10 knowledge. Versions were created for France, Germany, Italy, the Middle East, Poland, Spain, Turkey, and the UK, with the Spanish version also airing in Portugal dubbed. The English version premiered in the UK and Ireland on October 13, 2017 and in Africa on December 23, 2017.
- "Cartoon Network Australia October 2016 Highlights". RegularCapital. 2016-09-09. Retrieved 2016-09-25.
- Stienberg, Brian (2015-06-08). "Cartoon Network to Revive 'Ben 10'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-09-25.
- Petski, Denise (22 May 2017). "'Ben 10' Renewed For Season 2 By Cartoon Network". Retrieved 28 September 2017.
- "'Ben 10' Gets Second Season at Cartoon Network". Retrieved 28 September 2017.
- Hayes, Dade (8 March 2018). "Cartoon Network Rolls Out Largest-Ever Slate, Deepens Creative Bench". Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "BEN 10 SEASON 4 ANNOUNCED". 10 January 2019. Retrieved 12 February 2019.
- "Cartoon Network Announces All-New Television Series for the Global Phenomenon Ben 10!" (Press release). Turner Broadcasting System. 2015-06-08.
- "Cartoon Network's Ben 10 Reboot Plans Revealed". Newsrama. 2016-06-21.
- "Cartoon Network's All-New "Ben 10" Premieres April 10, 2017; Sneak Peek on the CN App". toonzone.net. Newsrama. 2017-03-22. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- "Cartoon Network Gives Fans Something New Every Day, Everywhere". 2017-03-30. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- "Kids and animation: Top five shows in October". Foxtel.com.au. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "Cartoon Network February Highlights" (PDF). Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific (Press release). Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- "Ben 10 Now Airing On 9Go! In Australia And TVNZ 2 In New Zealand". RegularCapital: Cartoon Network International News. RegularCapital/Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific (Press Release). Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "Turner Programming Portfolio Enjoys International Sales Success". Turner Broadcasting System. Turner Broadcasting System Europe (Press Release). Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "Ben 10 – All-New Series Premiere". YouTube. 2016-09-18. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- Cartoon Network Asia. "Cartoon Network Asia February 2018 Highlights". Facebook. Retrieved February 10, 2018.
- 히어로타임! 진짜 히어로가 돌아왔다! [Hero Time! The real hero is back!] (in Korean). Cartoon Network. 2016-09-27. Retrieved 2017-04-19 – via Facebook.
- "'Ben 10' is back with new episodes – Manila Standard". Thestandard.com.ph. 2016-09-29. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- Langsworthy, Billy (2016-10-10). "Cartoon Network celebrates successful UK debut for new Ben 10 series | Latest news from the licensing industry". Licensing.biz. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "Cartoon Network TV Listings". TVguide.co.uk. Archived from the original on 30 September 2017. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- RegularCapital (21 September 2017). "Cartoon Network UK HD Ben 10 New Episodes October 2017 Promo". YouTube. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- Burke, Jake (May 19, 2017). "Cartoon Network's Ben 10 heads to CITV and ITV". Licensing.biz. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- "Ben 10 s'offre une nouvelle jeunesse pour affronter les aliens avec l'Omnitrix" (in French). Toutelatele. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- Citizen Kid (November 6, 2017). "Envie d'un moment détente devant la télé ? Rendez-vous devant Ben 10 sur @CN_France". Facebook (in French). Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- by RegularCapital (2016-10-04). "Cartoon Network Japan October 2016 Highlights – RegularCapital Website". Regularcapital.com. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "Omnitrix up! It's that time to bounce... – Cartoon Network India". Facebook. 2016-10-07. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- Cartoon Network India (April 28, 2018). "Ben 10 Season 2". Facebook. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Cartoon Network MENA (October 5, 2016). "Ben 10 It's Hero Time!". YouTube. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- "Promo Ben 10 (Reboot) Aliens Cartoon Network Arabia". YouTube. September 27, 2016. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- Cartoon Network Danmark (September 23, 2016). "Ben 10 Det er heltetid!". YouTube (in Danish). Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- Nelis, Markus (September 23, 2017). "Cartoon Network Nordic – New Episodes: Ben 10 – October 2017 Promo". YouTube. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- "A Cartoon Network októberi újdonságai – Gyerek-Világ". Gyerek-vilag.tk. 2016-09-20. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "A Cartoon Network 2017. októberi újdonságai". Toonsphere (in Hungarian). 11 September 2017.
- Cnbro Flaboyblast (September 29, 2016). "Cartoon Network RSEE – Ben 10 (2016) – Promo 2 (English)". YouTube. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- Cnbro Flaboyblast (October 22, 2017). "Cartoon Network RSEE – Ben 10 – S02 – Promo – October 2017 (Bulgarian)". YouTube. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- by RegularCapital (2016-09-30). "Cartoon Network Netherlands October 2016 Highlights – RegularCapital Website". Regularcapital.com. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "De blikvangers van Cartoon Network en Boomerang in oktober". TVvisie (in Dutch). October 1, 2017. Retrieved December 28, 2017.
- "Cartoon Network – Programmhighlights" (PDF). Turner Broadcasting System Deutschland (Press release). Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- "Cartoon Network – Programmhighlights" (PDF). Turner Broadcasting System Deutschland (Press release) (in German).
- "Październik w Cartoon Network –" (in Polish). Omediach.info. Archived from the original on 2017-11-07. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "Cartoon Network i Boomerang w październiku 2017". Premiery w TV (in Polish). September 28, 2017.
- "Ben 10 back on Cartoon Network". Dstv.com. 2016-09-02. Archived from the original on 2016-12-20. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "Cartoon Network Africa October 2017 Highlights". Entertainment Inside Us. September 1, 2017.
- "BEN 10 ile dĂśnĂźĹ&#x;Ăźm baĹ&#x;lÄąyor! YÄąldÄąrÄąm... – Cartoon Network TĂźrkiye" (in Turkish). Facebook. 2016-10-10. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- Cartoon Network Türkiye (October 2, 2017). "Ben 10 New Episodes". Facebook (in Turkish).
- Filipa Godinho (2016-11-25). "Destaques do Cartoon Network em Outubro | Infocul" (in Portuguese). Infocul.pt. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "Destaques do Cartoon Network em Novembro". Infocul.pt (in Portuguese). November 1, 2017.
- "Cartoon Network a Ottobre 2016, HighLights programmazione" (in Italian). Movietele.it. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- "Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing, Cartoonito: programmazione ottobre 2017". TV Blog (in Italian). September 25, 2017.
- "Boing recibe a 'Ben 10' y los superpoderes del Omnitrix". Telemania (in Spanish). March 2, 2017. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- "Noticias de Programación - noviembre de 2017". Mundoplus.tv (in Spanish). Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Miker Phone (March 15, 2017). "TELETOON (2017) – Ben 10 Sneak Peek Promo". YouTube. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- Rosales, Johel (February 24, 2017). "Ben 10: Reboot llega en abril por Cartoon Network – Anime, Manga y TV" (in Spanish). ANMTV. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- ANMTV. "Cartoon Network MX Febrero". Google Sheets (in Spanish). Retrieved February 10, 2018.
- Sousa, Matheus (February 24, 2017). "Ben 10 em abril no Cartoon Network". ANMTV (in Portuguese). Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- ANMTV. "Cartoon Network Fevereiro". Google Sheets (in Portuguese). Retrieved February 10, 2018.
- Whyte, Alexandria (May 23, 2017). "Cartoon Network renews Ben 10 for season two". Kidscreen.
- Foster, Margaret (May 19, 2017). "Ben 10 goes free-to-air in the UK". Kidscreen. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- Hutchins, Robert (July 12, 2017). "Powerpuff Girls and Ben 10 celebrate record viewing figures across EMEA". Licensing.biz.
- "Cartoon Network draws strong approval from Euro free-to-air franchises". Rapid TV News. July 12, 2017.
- "Panini launches Ben 10 magazine and My Little Pony sticker collection". Toyworld. October 5, 2017.
- "Cartoon Network Names Playmates Toys Global Partner for All-New Ben 10 | Playmates Toys, Inc". Playmatestoys.com. 2015-06-09. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
- Foster, Elizabeth (June 7, 2017). "New Ben 10 line makes first stop at Toys "R" Us". Kidscreen.
- Foster, Elizabeth (October 4, 2017). "Cartoon Network taps EMEA licensees for Ben 10". Kidscreen.
- "Set your watches for Ben 10 launching globally on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC Digital". Bandai Namco. September 12, 2017.
- Foster, Elizabeth (June 8, 2017). "Turner EMEA orders Ben 10 game show". Kidscreen.
- "Ben 10 Challenge New Show Premieres On Cartoon Network UK This Friday 13th October". RegularCapital. October 11, 2017.
- "Cartoon Network Africa And Boomerang Africa December 2017 Highlights: All Times CAT". RegularCapital. October 30, 2017.