This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||SEHK: 869|
|To Shu Sing (chairman)|
- Amazing Dolls
- Amazing Pets
- Hearts For Hearts Girls
- Kinder-Garden Babies
- Nano Pets
- WOW Pals
- Yo Stick
- Tiny Toes
Playmates Interactive Entertainment Inc. was founded was a subsidiary of Playmates Toys Holdings, also the parent company of Playmates Toys, in 1994, co-located with Playmates Toys' US branch in La Mirada, California. In September 1996, Playmates Toys' US branch and Playmates Interactive relocated their headquarters, including 50 employees, to Costa Mesa, California. At the same time, the company was joined by Gary Rosenfeld and Chris Archer as vice-president of business affairs and producer, respectively. In August 1997, Playmates Interactive's president, Richard Sallis, resigned and was succeeded by Ron Welch. Playmates Interactive was defunct by May 2000.
- "History". Playmates Toys.
- "Nano Babies Go Up Against Tamagotchi and Gigi Pets". Electronic Gaming Monthly. No. 97. Ziff Davis. August 1997. p. 26.
- Johnson, Greg (17 September 1996). "Playmates Toys to Move Offices to O.C." Los Angeles Times.
- Johnston, Chris (26 April 2000). "Konami, Playmates Appoint New Presidents". GameSpot.
- Johnson, Greg (8 August 1997). "President of Playmates Toys and Sister Company Resigns". Los Angeles Times.
- Nutt, Christian (2 May 2000). "Toshinden Subaru (Import) Review". GameSpot.