Béatrice, Countess of Albon and Dauphine of Viennois (1161–1228) was ruling countess and dauphine in 1162–1228, in succession upon the death of her father Guigues V.
She married Hugh III, Duke of Burgundy in 1183 and had three children:
- André Guigues VI (1184–1237), Dauphin of Viennois
- Mahaut (1190–1242), married in 1214 John I, Count of Châlon and Auxonne (1190–1267)
- Marguerite (1192–1243), married c. 1217 Amadeus IV, Count of Savoy (1197–1253), Count of Savoy
- ^ Le Mesurier Chepmell, Havilland (1857). A short course of history. Whittaker. p. 189.
- ^ Cox, Eugene L. (1974). The Eagles of Savoy. Princeton University Press, Princeton. p. 24. ISBN 0691052166.