This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Banyumas (Javanese: ꦧꦚꦸꦩꦱ꧀, formerly spelt "Banjoemas") Regency is a regency (Indonesian: kabupaten) in the southwestern part of Central Java province in Indonesia. Its capital is the town of Purwokerto. It covers an area of 1,335.30 km2, and had a population of 1,554,527 at the 2010 Census; the latest estimate (as at January 2014) is 1,573,593.
Rarasing Rasa Wiwaraning Praja
Location within Central Java
|• Regent||Achmad Husein|
|• Vice Regent||Sadewo Tri Lastiono|
|• Total||1,335.3 km2 (515.6 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,200/km2 (3,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+7 (IWST)|
|Area code||(+62) 281|
The term Banyumasan is also used as an adjective referring to the culture, language and peoples of the wider Banyumas area, equivalent to the pre-independence Banyumas Residency. The language of Banyumasan is of Austronesian origin, and is usually considered to be a dialect of Javanese.
Curug Cipendok is a waterfall 93 meters high, about 15 kilometers west of Purwokerto, 500 meters from the road through a walking trail. It is still natural and is easily accessible on a good road, although there is no public transportation yet. The area surrounding the location belongs to Perhutani, a Forest State Company. North of the capital of Purwokerto, Baturraden Resort features views from the slopes of Mount Slamet. And 8 km to Baturaden, there a Curug Cehenk, this is a waterfall 73 meters, there is an object to holiday.
- Biro Pusat Statristik, Jakarta, 2011.
- Biro Pusat Statistik, Jakarta, 2011.
- "Curug Cipendok - Banyumas". Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- "Menyatu Dengan Alam di Wisata Baturaden" [Becoming One with Nature in Baturaden]. Suara Merdeka (in Indonesian). 25 September 2014. Archived from the original on 26 March 2015. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Wisata Curug Cehenk" [Curug Cehenk destination]. Suara Merdeka (in Indonesian). 25 September 2014. Archived from the original on 26 March 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- Abdulrahman, Robin (17 November 2014). "Minim Fasilitas, Objek Wisata Masjid Saka Tunggal Sepi Pengunjung" [Minimal Facilities, the Tourist Attraction of Saka Tunggal Mosque Lacks Visitors] (in Indonesian). Radio Republik Indonesia. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Official site of Banyumas District Government (in Indonesian)