|Full name||Babak Masoumi Daraki|
|Date of birth||13 July 1972|
|Place of birth||Tehran, Iran|
|Date of death||10 August 2011(aged 39)|
|Place of death||Tehran, Iran|
|2006–2007||Tam Iran Khodro|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 April 2020|
Despite suffering from cancer, Masoumi was head coach of Persepolis futsal team in the 2008–09 season and a few weeks afterwards was appointed as technical manager of Steel Azin futsal team. He was head coach of Dabiri Tabriz FSC at the time of his death.
Masoumi had struggled to pay for his medical care and in November 2008, an exhibition game was played between Esteghlal and a Selection of Karaj team in order to raise money for the medical treatment of Masoumi and Mohammad Parsa. In addition to this Iranian football star Ali Karimi paid for Masoumi's medical bills. His body was buried on August 12, 2011 in Karaj.
- AFC Futsal Championship
- Champions (5):
- Best Asian Futsal Player of the Year, 2003
- "Babak Masoumi". Archived from the original on 2012-10-01. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- بابک معصومی درگذشت
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-18. Retrieved 2011-08-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-27. Retrieved 2011-08-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- http://forum.iran-egold.com/showthread.php?t=3536[permanent dead link]
- Funeral of Masoumi: Tomorrow, 12 August 2011 in Karaj