Atsedu Tsegay Tesfay (born 17 December 1991) is an Ethiopian long-distance runner. In 2012, he won Prague Half Marathon in a time of 58:47 — the best half marathon performance of the year and an Ethiopian record.
His first major international appearance was at the 2010 World Junior Championships in Athletics, where he placed sixth in the 5000 metres final. In 2011 he won the Marseille-Cassis Classique Internationale with a course record of 58:11 minutes and the Corrida de Langueux in another course record of 27:46 minutes. He was also runner-up at the Rabat Half Marathon that year.
At the start of the following year he took the bronze medal at the 2012 African Cross Country Championships. He also won the São Silvestre de Luanda at the end of that year. In 2013 he had limited outings but placed fourth at the Lille Half Marathon and won both the Great Ethiopian Run and the Delhi Half Marathon (breaking the course record at the latter race).
- Atsedu Tsegay. IAAF. Retrieved on 2013-10-26.
- Vazel, Pierre-Jean (2011-10-30). Tsegay and Cheromei crush course records in Marseille-Cassis Classic. IAAF. Retrieved on 2013-10-26.
- Vazel, Pierre-Jean (2011-06-24). Tsegay and Wangari take Langueux 10Km titles. IAAF. Retrieved on 2013-10-26.
- Atsedu Tsegay. Tilastopaja. Retrieved on 2013-10-26.
- Mochizuki, Jiro (2013-11-24). Tsegay and Gudeta win Great Ethiopian Run. IAAF. Retrieved on 2014-02-22.
- Mulkeen, Jon (2013-12-15). Tsegay breaks course record at Delhi Half Marathon. IAAF. Retrieved on 2014-02-22.