Art Marcum and Matt Holloway
|Other names||Arthur Marcum |
Punisher: War Zone
In 2008, Marcum and Holloway wrote the script of Marvel Studios' superhero film Iron Man, which was directed by Jon Favreau and released on May 2, 2008, by Paramount Pictures. The duo also wrote the script for the action film Punisher: War Zone, directed by Lexi Alexander and released on December 5, 2008, by Lionsgate. They were hired by Paramount to co-write a script with John Fusco for the 2014 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film, but their script was ultimately never used. In 2019, they were hired by Sony to write the script for the adventure film Uncharted, directed by Ruben Fleischer. In 2020, it was revealed that the duo had provided rewrites for two projects in the Sony Pictures Universe of Marvel Characters: The first being Morbius (2022), directed by Daniel Espinosa. The other being Kraven the Hunter (2023), directed by J. C. Chandor.
- Fleming, Mike Jr. (December 15, 2011). "CAA Signs 'Iron Man' Scribes Art Marcum & Matt Holloway". deadline.com. Retrieved September 9, 2015.
- "Iron Man (2008)". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved September 9, 2015.
- Anderson, John (December 2, 2008). "Review: 'Punisher: War Zone'". variety.com. Retrieved September 9, 2015.
- "Punisher: War Zone (2008)". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved September 9, 2015.
- Kroll, Justin (March 2, 2020). "Antonio Banderas Joins Tom Holland in 'Uncharted' Movie (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Archived from the original on March 2, 2020. Retrieved March 2, 2020.
- "Morbius Movie: Synopsis | Official Website | Sony Pictures".
- Kroll, Justin (2020-08-20). "Marvel's 'Kraven The Hunter' Movie At Sony Eyes 'Triple Frontier's J.C. Chandor As Director". Deadline. Retrieved 2020-08-31.