Flag of a military member of the Army Board
|Headquarters||Whitehall, Westminster, London|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Defence|
Membership of the BoardEdit
The composition is as follows:
- Secretary of State for Defence
- Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology
- Under Secretary of State for Defence and Minister for Veterans
- British Army
The Executive Committee of the Army Board (ECAB) dictates the policy required for the Army to function efficiently and meet the aims required by the Defence Council and government. The Chief of the General Staff is the chairman of the Executive Committee of the Army Board.
Former members of the boardEdit
- Holmes 2011, pp. 22–23.
- "Army Board". Armed Forces. 2015. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "New Army Sergeant Major Glenn Haughton". Army.mod.uk. British Army. 20 August 2015. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- Paxton, J. (Dec 23, 2016). The Statesman's Year-Book 1974-75: The Encyclopaedia for the Businessman-of-the-World. Springer. p. 107. ISBN 9780230271036.
- Paxton, J. (Dec 27, 2016). The Statesman's Year-Book 1985-86. Springer. p. 1301. ISBN 9780230271142.
- Holmes, Richard (2011), Soldiers: Army Lives and Loyalties from Redcoats to Dusty Warriors, UK: Harper Collins, pp. 22–23, ISBN 9780007457724
|This United Kingdom military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|