|Died||14 May 2001 (aged 75)|
An accident occurred on 31 July 1985, during shooting in a suburb of Wilmington, North Carolina for Maximum Overdrive. A radio controlled lawnmower used in a scene went out of control and struck a block of wood used as a camera support, shooting out wood splinters which injured Nannuzzi, the director of photography on the production. As a result, Nannuzzi lost his right eye.
Nannuzzi died on 14 May 2001 in Ostia, Italy, although some sources say he died in April 2001. He was 75.
- 1955 Lo Svitato
- 1956 La Finestra sul Luna Park
- 1956 Donna del giorno
- 1957 Mariti in città
- 1958 Giovani mariti
- 1958 Tre straniere a Roma
- 1958 Mogli pericolose
- 1959 Tunisi top secret
- 1959 Tutti innamorati
- 1959 La Notte brava
- 1960 Il Bell'Antonio
- 1962 Mafioso
- 1963 The Girl from Parma
- 1964 The Magnificent Cuckold
- 1965 Sandra
- 1965 I Knew Her Well
- 1969 The Damned
- "STEPHEN KING SUED OVER INJURY". The Washington Post. 21 February 1987. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Cheney, Matthew (4 August 2011). "Summer of '86: Maximum Overdrive". Slant Magazine. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- Von Doviak, Scott (2014). Stephen King Films FAQ: All That's Left to Know About the King of Horror on Film. Hal Leonard Corporation. ISBN 9781480386181.
- Bennett, Colin (30 December 1967). "A dream takes shape". The Age. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Canby, Vincent (2 November 1990). "Roger Corman s Frankenstein Unbound (1990) Review/Film; 'Corman's Frankenstein Unbound'". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Lane, John Francis (15 May 2001). "Mauro Bolognini". The Guardian. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Armando Nannuzzi". People.theiapolis.[permanent dead link]
|This biographical article related to film in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cinematographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|