Apóstoles is a city in the province of Misiones, Argentina. It has 40,858 inhabitants as per the 2001 census [INDEC], and is the seat of government of Apóstoles Department. It is located on the southwest of the province, 60 km south from the provincial capital Posadas and 27 km from the international Argentina–Brazil border.
|Elevation||151 m (495 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-3 (ART)|
|Dialing code||+54 3758|
- Municipal information: Municipal Affairs Federal Institute (IFAM), Municipal Affairs Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Argentina. (in Spanish)
- Municipality of Apóstoles (official website).
- Feast of the yerba mate (official website).
- Apóstoles Facebook (official website).
- Municipality Facebook (official website).
- Feast of the Yerba Mate Facebook (official website).