Antena 1 (Romania)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Antena 1 (Romanian pronunciation: [anˈtena ˈunu]) is a Romanian free-to-air television network owned by the Antena TV Group, part of the Intact Media Group. Its programming consists of soap opera shows, football matches and entertainment programmes. Antena 1's headquarters was seized by the Romanian state on 8 August 2014 due to a judicial sentence against Dan Voiculescu, the founder of Intact Media Group. The building may be sold in order for the state to recuperate the loss brought to it as a result of the fraudulent privatization of the Institute for Alimentary Research in 2003. After company employees destroyed the interior of the building whilst moving out, the building required refurbishment before being placed on sale. The National Agency for the Management of Seized Assets (ANABI) has placed the building for sale on its website.
|Launched||November 29, 1993|
|Owned by||Antena TV Group (Intact Media Group)|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Slogan||Mereu cu tine|
|Sister channel(s)||Antena 2, Antena 3, Antena 4 - Euforia lifestyle TV, Antena i, ZU TV|
|UPC Romania||Channel 04|
|RCS&RDS||Channel 6 (SD)|
Channel 7 (HD)
The station's top-rated local productions include entertainment shows, news programs and TV series.
- 2k1, host Mirela Boureanu-Vaida
- Acces Direct, host Simona Gherghe
- Aici eu sunt vedeta, host Cosmin Seleși
- Asia Express, is a Romanian reality television show and the Romanian version of Belgian series, hosts Gina Pistol.
- Băieți de oraș, is a Romanian television sitcom.
- Chefi la Cuțite, is a Romanian television cooking competition, host Gina Pistol.
- Gashka Mare, is a Romanian television summer show, host Pepe
- Insula Iubirii, is a Romanian reality television show and the Romanian version of Temptation Island, host Radu Vâlcan
- iUmor, is a Romanian television comedy talent show, hosts Șerban Copoț and Vlad Grigorescu.
- În gura presei, host Mircea Badea - Antena 3
- În puii mei, is a Romanian television comedy show, host Mihai Bendeac
- Marele Zid, is a Romanian show and the Romanian version of The Wall, host is Valentin Butnaru
- Neatza cu Răzvan și Dani, hosts Răzvan Simion and Dani Oțil
- Nuntă cu scântei, is a matrimonial reality show, host Ana Morodan
- Observator, daily news program, hosts Andreea Berecleanu, Octavia Geamănu, Cosmin Stan, Mihaela Călin, Andreea Ţopan, Anamaria Gudu, Olivia Păunescu, Valentin Butnaru, Iuliana Pepene, Bogdan Alecsandru
- Poftiți în vacanță, host Marin Barbu
- Prietenii de la 11, hosts Florin Ristei and Diana Munteanu
- Te cunosc de undeva!, is a Romanian television transforming competition, based on the Your Face Sounds Familiar. host Cosmin Seleși and Alina Pușcaș.
- X Factor, is a Romanian television music talent show contested by aspiring pop singers drawn from public auditions, based on the UK series, hosts Răzvan Simion and Dani Oțil
- XtraNightShow, host Dan Capatos
- Zaza Sing, is a Romanian television karaoke competition, host Liviu Vârciu
- Burlacul, was a Romanian reality television show and the Romanian version of The Bachelor, host Cătălin Botezatu
- Burlăcița, was a Romanian reality television show and the Romanian version of The Bachelorette, host Cătălin Botezatu
- Câștigi în 60 de secunde, host Dan Negru
- Comanda la mine!
- Danseaza Printre Stele, was a Romanian show and one of the Romanian versions of Dancing with the Stars
- Din Dragoste, host Mircea Radu
- FamiliaDA, (Family Olympics) was one of the Romanian versions of Family Feud, host Cosmin Seleși.
- FANtastic Show, host Florin Ristei
- Ghicește vârsta (Guess my age), host Dan Negru
- Ham talent, was a Romanian television talent show for pets, host Liviu Vârciu
- IE, Românie, host Mircea Radu
- Iadul Bucatarilor, was a Romanian television cooking competition, based on the Hell's Kitchen, host Virgil Mănescu.
- Marele câștigător, was a Romanian reality game show and the Romanian version of The Biggest Loser. The show features obese people competing to win a cash prize by losing the highest percentage of weight relative to their initial weight.
- Mireasă pentru fiul meu, was a matrimonial reality show. The competition was hosted by Mirela Boureanu-Vaida and was similar with Noră pentru mama who was aired on Kanal D Romania and whose continuation was, in fact Mireasă pentru fiul meu.
- Plasa de stele, was a Romanian television pranks show, host Dan Negru
- România Dansează, was a Romanian television dancing competition, host Jorge
- Să te prezint părinților
- Șerifi de România, host Dan Negru
- Splash! Vedete la apa, was a Romanian television diving competition between TV stars, hosts Pepe, Roxana Ionescu, Bianca Drăgușanu, Alina Pușcaș, Diana Munteanu
- Sport 20/de seară
- Superbingo Metropolis, host Cornel Palade, Romică Țociu, Raluca Lăzăruț and Escu
- Te pui cu blondele?, host Dan Negru
- Totul e permis, host Cosmin Seleși
Observator is the channel's daily newscast and it is one of the most watched newscasts in Romania. It has four daily editions, starting at 6.00 AM, 1.00 PM, 4.00 PM and 7.00 PM. Its flagship daily evening newscast is Observator 19.00, anchored by Andreea Berecleanu on weekdays, and Octavia Geamănu and Cosmin Stan on weekend.
The daily morning edition of Observator is broadcast at 6.00 AM. Its hosts are Olivia Păunescu and Valentin Butnaru on weekdays, and Iuliana Pepene and Bogdan Alecsandru on weekend. From Monday to Friday, Andreea Ţopan is the host for Observator 13.00, and Mihaela Călin is anchoring the broadcast at 16:00. On weekend, the newscasts starting at 13.00 are presented by Anamaria Gudu.
On November 28, 2016, when Antena 1 launched its own HD feed, Observator debuted a new set, which includes a new studio, a new logo, opening theme and a new graphics package. The Observator website, observator.tv, was also relaunched at the end of November 2016. The website's news articles are published under the brand "Stirile Antena 1 Observator" - Antena 1 News Observator.
- "Pe scurt: La Antena 1, in 18 ani libertatea cuvantului a ramas constanta". Hotnews.ro. 29 November 2011.