Angeliki Gerolymou (Greek: Αγγελική Γερόλυμου, born 22 June 1982) is a retired Greek water polo player, World Champion in 2011 in Shanghai with Greece women's national water polo team. She is the current assistant coach of Greece women's national water polo team under coach Athanasios Kechagias.
|Born||22 June 1982 (age 35)
At the water polo championship at the 2011 World Aquatics championships in Shanghai, China she was part of the Greek team that won the gold medal (World Champions).
- "Water Polo 2011 World Championships: Women: Match 48" (PDF). SportResult.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-08-01.
- Angeliki Gerolymou, assistant coach, Greece Archived 2016-01-31 at the Wayback Machine. LEN.eu
- Γερόλυμου: "Με αντίπαλο το χρόνο" sport24.gr, 05/11/2015
- «Ασημένια» στην Ευρώπη η Εθνική γυναικών enet.gr, 10/09/2010 (in Greek)
- "European Water Polo championships 2010 - Team Greece". omegatiming.com. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "European Water Polo championships 2012 - Team Greece". omegatiming.com. Retrieved 14 January 2016.