Angela Patrice Hill (born January 12, 1985) is an American mixed martial artist who competes in the strawweight division. She was formerly signed with the Invicta Fighting Championships, of which she was the strawweight champion. She is also a former World Kickboxing Association champion. Hill currently fights for the Ultimate Fighting Championship. As of August 15, 2022, she is #12 in the UFC women's strawweight rankings.
|Born||Angela Patrice Hill|
January 12, 1985
Prince George's County, Maryland, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||115 lb (52 kg; 8.2 st)|
|Reach||64 in (163 cm)|
|Rank||Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Hill is also a video gamer and cosplayer, and several times appeared in costume before fights at Invicta. She has cosplayed as Dhalsim, Afro Samurai, a Fallout Vault Dweller, and as one of The Warriors, among others.
Mixed martial arts careerEdit
Hill began her professional MMA career in 2014. She has amassed a win over future Invicta fighter Stephanie Skinner.
The Ultimate FighterEdit
In June 2014, it was announced that Hill was one of the fighters selected by the UFC to appear on The Ultimate Fighter: A Champion Will Be Crowned. She faced Carla Esparza in the preliminary round and lost via submission in the first round.
Ultimate Fighting ChampionshipEdit
Hill's first fight after The Ultimate Fighter was against Emily Kagan at The Ultimate Fighter: A Champion Will Be Crowned Finale on December 12, 2014. Tecia Torres fought at UFC 188 and defeated Hill.
On November 17, 2015 Hill announced on her official Facebook page that she signed with Invicta FC. She made her debut for the promotion at Invicta FC 15 on January 16, 2016, and successfully notched a first round TKO victory over Alida Gray. Hill returned less than two months later on March 11, 2016, and knocked out former strawweight title challenger Stephanie Eggink in the second round, earning her first Performance of the Night bonus as a result of the finish.
Hill made another quick turnaround to face undefeated strawweight champion Lívia Renata Souza for the title at Invicta FC 17 on May 7, 2016. She won the fight via split decision to become the new Invicta FC Strawweight champion.
Hill and Jéssica Andrade were briefly linked to a bout at UFC 207. However, the fight never materialized for that event because of a rule in the UFC's anti-doping policy with USADA. Subsequently, Andrade was removed from that card with the pairing left intact and rescheduled to take place at UFC Fight Night: Bermudez vs. Korean Zombie on February 4, 2017. Andrade won the fight by unanimous decision. In addition, both participants were awarded Fight of the Night honors.
Hill was scheduled to face Alexa Grasso on August 25, 2018 at UFC Fight Night 135. However, Grasso was pulled out from the bout on July 19, 2018 due to knee injury and she was replaced by Cortney Casey. She lost the fight via split decision.
Hill was scheduled to face Istela Nunes on September 21, 2019 at UFC on ESPN+ 17. However, on August 12, 2019, it was reported that Nunes was removed from the card due to a failed drug test, and she was replaced by Ariane Carnelossi. Hill won the fight via TKO due to a doctor's stoppage in the third round after an elbow she threw cut Carnelossi over the left eye and rendered her unable to continue.
Hill accepted a short notice fight once again, replacing Hannah Goldy to fight Loma Lookboonmee at UFC Fight Night: Felder vs. Hooker on February 23, 2020. She won the fight via unanimous decision.
Hill was scheduled to meet Michelle Waterson on August 22, 2020 at UFC on ESPN 15. However, due to some personal reasons on Waterson’s side, the bout was moved three weeks later to the 5 rounds main event at UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill. Hill lost the fight via split decision. This fight earned her the Fight of the Night award.
Hill was scheduled to face Ashley Yoder in a rematch of their 2017 bout on February 27, 2021 at UFC Fight Night 186. However, day of the event it was announced that the bout was scrapped from the card after one of Yoder's cornermen tested positive COVID-19. The bout was rescheduled and took place at UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Muhammad on March 13. Hill won the fight via unanimous decision.
Hill was scheduled to meet Amanda Ribas on May 8, 2021 at UFC on ESPN 24. However, the day of the event Ribas was removed from the bout due to COVID-19 protocols and the bout was cancelled. The bout was rescheduled for UFC Fight Night 189 on June 5, 2021. Two weeks later, the pairing was scrapped once again as Ribas was still suffering from lingering COVID-19 symptoms. Hill lost the fight via unanimous decision.
Hill faced Amanda Lemos, replacing Nina Nunes, on December 18, 2021 at UFC Fight Night 199. Hill lost the bout via split decision. 10 out of 11 media scores gave it to Hill. This bout earned the Fight of the Night bonus award.
Championships and accomplishmentsEdit
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Fight of the Night (Three times) vs. Jéssica Andrade, Michelle Waterson, and Amanda Lemos
- Most bouts in UFC Women's Strawweight division history (20)
- Tied (Jéssica Andrade) for most bouts in UFC Women's history (21)
- Most decision bouts in UFC Women's Strawweight division history (16)
- Most losses in UFC Women's Strawweight division history (12)
- Most total fight time in UFC Women's Strawweight division history (4:53:33)
- Most total fight time in UFC Women's history (4:53:33)
- Tied (Jorge Masvidal, Clay Guida and Paul Felder) for most split decision losses in UFC history (4)
- Invicta FC
Mixed martial arts recordEdit
|Professional record breakdown|
|26 matches||14 wins||12 losses|
|Win||14–12||Lupita Godinez||Decision (unanimous)||UFC on ESPN: Vera vs. Cruz||August 13, 2022||3||5:00||San Diego, California, United States||Catchweight (120 lb) bout.|
|Loss||13–12||Virna Jandiroba||Decision (unanimous)||UFC on ESPN: Błachowicz vs. Rakić||May 14, 2022||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Loss||13–11||Amanda Lemos||Decision (split)||UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Daukaus||December 18, 2021||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Fight of the Night.|
|Loss||13–10||Tecia Torres||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 265||August 7, 2021||3||5:00||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Win||13–9||Ashley Yoder||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Muhammad||March 13, 2021||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Loss||12–9||Michelle Waterson||Decision (split)||UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill||September 12, 2020||5||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Fight of the Night.|
|Loss||12–8||Cláudia Gadelha||Decision (split)||UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. Harris||May 16, 2020||3||5:00||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|Win||12–7||Loma Lookboonmee||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Felder vs. Hooker||February 23, 2020||3||5:00||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Win||11–7||Hannah Cifers||TKO (elbows and punches)||UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. dos Santos||January 25, 2020||2||4:26||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|Win||10–7||Ariane Carnelossi||TKO (doctor stoppage)||UFC Fight Night: Rodríguez vs. Stephens||September 21, 2019||3||1:56||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Loss||9–7||Yan Xiaonan||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 238||June 8, 2019||3||5:00||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Win||9–6||Jodie Esquibel||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Jacaré vs. Hermansson||April 27, 2019||3||5:00||Sunrise, Florida, United States|
|Loss||8–6||Randa Markos||Submission (armbar)||UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Pettis||March 23, 2019||1||4:24||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Loss||8–5||Cortney Casey||Decision (split)||UFC Fight Night: Gaethje vs. Vick||August 25, 2018||3||5:00||Lincoln, Nebraska, United States|
|Win||8–4||Maryna Moroz||Decision (unanimous)||UFC on Fox: Emmett vs. Stephens||February 24, 2018||3||5:00||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Loss||7–4||Nina Ansaroff||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Poirier vs. Pettis||November 11, 2017||3||5:00||Norfolk, Virginia, United States|
|Win||7–3||Ashley Yoder||Decision (unanimous)||The Ultimate Fighter: Redemption Finale||July 7, 2017||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Loss||6–3||Jéssica Andrade||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Bermudez vs. The Korean Zombie||February 4, 2017||3||5:00||Houston, Texas, United States||Fight of the Night.|
|Win||6–2||Kaline Medeiros||Decision (unanimous)||Invicta FC 20: Evinger vs. Kunitskaya||November 18, 2016||5||5:00||Kansas City, Missouri, United States||Defended the Invicta FC Strawweight Championship.|
|Win||5–2||Lívia Renata Souza||Decision (split)||Invicta FC 17: Evinger vs. Schneider||May 7, 2016||5||5:00||Costa Mesa, California, United States||Won the Invicta FC Strawweight Championship. Performance of the Night.|
|Win||4–2||Stephanie Eggink||KO (punch)||Invicta FC 16: Hamasaki vs. Brown||March 11, 2016||2||2:36||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Performance of the Night.|
|Win||3–2||Alida Gray||TKO (knee to the body)||Invicta FC 15: Cyborg vs. Ibragimova||January 16, 2016||1||1:39||Costa Mesa, California, United States||Performance of the Night.|
|Loss||2–2||Rose Namajunas||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC 192||October 3, 2015||1||2:47||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Loss||2–1||Tecia Torres||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 188||June 12, 2015||3||5:00||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Win||2–0||Emily Kagan||Decision (unanimous)||The Ultimate Fighter: A Champion Will Be Crowned Finale||December 12, 2014||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Strawweight debut.|
|Win||1–0||Stephanie Skinner||TKO (knees)||USFFC 18: Metal and Mayhem||April 26, 2014||2||1:35||Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States|
Mixed martial arts exhibition recordEdit
|Exhibition record breakdown|
|1 match||0 wins||1 loss|
|Loss||0–1||Carla Esparza||Submission (standing rear-naked choke)||The Ultimate Fighter: A Champion Will Be Crowned||October 1, 2014 (airdate)||1||3:42||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||TUF 20 Elimination round.|
Kickboxing record (Incomplete)Edit
|16 Wins, 0 Losses|
|February 28, 2014||Win||Ashley Nichols||Friday Night Fights||Broad Street Ballroom, New York, New York, United States||Decision (Split)||3||3:00||16–0|
|Fought for WIKBA & IMTF World titles World Title.|
|September 20, 2013||Win||Monique Travis||Lion Fight 11||Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Decision (Unanimous)||3||3:00||15–0|
|July 27, 2013||Win||Miranda Cayabyab||Lion Fight 10||Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||KO||1||N/A||14–0|
|February 22, 2013||Win||Ariana Gomez||Take-On Muay Thai 19||Resorts World Casino, Queens, New York City, United States||Decision (Unanimous)||3||3:00||13–0|
|July 20, 2012||Win||Jill Guido||Friday Night Fights||New York City, New York, United States||Decision (Majority)||3||3:00||12–0|
|June 22, 2012||Win||Sheila Adamos||Friday Night Fights||New York City, New York, United States||Decision (Unanimous)||3||3:00||11–0|
|WKA Amateur North American Muay Thai Bantamweight title defense|
|Legend: Win Loss Draw/No contest Notes |
- MIXED MARTIAL ARTS SHOW RESULTS DATE: July 7th, 2017
- "Fight Card - UFC 192 Cormier vs. Gustafsson". UFC.com. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
- Dave Doyle (January 23, 2020). "Angela Hill isn't mad about all these short-notice fight offers; UFC on ESPN+ 24 no different". mmajunkie.com.
- BjjTribes (February 6, 2022). "UFC Fighter Angela Hill promoted to BJJ Purple Belt". BjjTribes. Retrieved February 6, 2022.
- "Angela Hill: Dominating with Hands, Feet and Speed". American Athlete. Archived from the original on November 19, 2015. Retrieved September 1, 2015.
- "Rankings". TSN. Retrieved August 15, 2022.
- "Angela Hill - Official UFC® Fighter Profile". Ufc.com. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- Grayson, Nathan (December 13, 2016). "MMA Champion Uses Video Games And Cosplay To Deal With The Stress Of Fighting". Kotaku. Retrieved February 4, 2017.
- "Joe Rogan on Instagram". Archived from the original on December 24, 2021.
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Meet contestant Angela Hill". Fox Sports.
- Johnston, Mike. "No. 1 pick Esparza steamrolls Hill on TUF 20". sportsnet.ca. Retrieved February 18, 2021.
- "TUF 20 Finale results: Angela Hill dominates Emily Kagan in one-sided fight". MMA Junkie.
- "UFC 188 results: Tecia Torres outworks 'TUF 20' teammate Angela Hill for decision win". MMA Junkie.
- Homistek, Hunter A. (November 9, 2015). "Angela Hill confirms UFC release". MMA Fighting. Retrieved January 8, 2019.
- "Angela Hill Facebook Page". Angela Hill.
- Anton Tabuena (January 17, 2016). "Invicta FC 15 Results: Cyborg destroys Ibragimova, TUF vet Angela Hill wins". bloodyelbow.com.
- MMAJunkie.com Staff (March 12, 2016). "Invicta FC 16 results: Hamasaki taps Brown, Maia edges Porto in thriller". mmajunkie.com.
- MMAJunkie.com Staff (April 6, 2016). "Livia Renata Souza vs. Angela Hill title fight among Invicta FC 17 additions".
- MMAWeekly.com Staff (May 8, 2016). "Invicta FC 17 Results: Tonya Evinger Retains 135-Pound Belt; Angela Hill Wins Strawweight Strap".
- Gabriel Carvalho (December 7, 2016). "Angela Hill replaces Moroz and faces Jéssica Andrade at UFC 207" (in Portuguese). olimpomma.com. Retrieved December 7, 2016.
- Marc Raimondi (December 13, 2016). "Hill's UFC return on hold due to USADA rule". mmafighting.com. Retrieved December 13, 2016.
- Robert Sargent (January 16, 2017). "Jéssica Andrade vs Angela Hill planned for UFC Fight Night 104". mmarising.com. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Staff (February 5, 2017). "UFC Fight Night 104 bonuses: 'Korean Zombie' among extra $50,000 winners". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved February 5, 2017.
- Staff (July 5, 2017). "Tom Gallicchio vs. James Krause joins Dhiego Lima vs. Jesse Taylor to complete TUF 25 Finale lineup". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved July 5, 2017.
- "TUF 25 Finale results: Angela Hill's standup game shines in unanimous win over Ashley Yoder". MMAjunkie. July 8, 2017. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- "UFC Fight Night 120 adds Angela Hill vs. Nina Ansaroff". MMAjunkie. August 17, 2017. Retrieved August 24, 2017.
- "UFC Fight Night 120 results: Nina Ansaroff edges Angela Hill in high-paced affair". MMAjunkie. November 12, 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Reddick, Jay (January 22, 2018). "UFC Orlando signs Maryna Moroz vs. Angela Hill". Orlando Sentinel.
- "UFC on FOX 28 results: Angela Hill outworks Maryna Moroz for unanimous decision". MMAjunkie. February 25, 2018. Retrieved February 25, 2018.
- "Angela Hill Vs. Alexa Grasso Added To UFC Fight Night 135 In Nebraska". MMAmania.com. Retrieved June 16, 2018.
- "Knee injury forced Alexa Grasso out of UFC Lincoln; surgery not required". MMAjunkie. July 20, 2018. Retrieved July 21, 2018.
- "UFC Fight Night 135 results: Cortney Casey takes split decision from Angela Hill". MMAjunkie. August 26, 2018. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- Lee, Alexander K. (January 20, 2019). "Several bouts announced for UFC Nashville, including Curtis Blaydes vs. Justin Willis". MMA Fighting. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- "UFC Nashville results: Randa Markos scores beautiful submission win over Angela Hill". MMA Junkie. March 23, 2019. Retrieved March 24, 2019.
- Marcel Dorff (April 18, 2019). "Angela Hill replaces training partner Jessica Penne against Jodie Esquibel in Fort Lauderdale" (in Dutch). mmadna.nl. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- Doherty, Dan (April 27, 2019). "UFC Fort Lauderdale Results: Angela Hill Wins with Brilliant Striking Display". Cageside Press. Retrieved April 29, 2019.
- "UFC 238: Angela Hill steps in for Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan". MMA Junkie. May 1, 2019. Retrieved May 2, 2019.
- "UFC 238 early prelims results: Chookagian, Xiaonan earn tough wins; Wineland scores KO". MMA Junkie. June 9, 2019. Retrieved June 9, 2019.
- "Ultimate marca estreia de Istela Nunes para o UFC México contra Angela Hill, 21 de setembro". Sportv (in Brazilian Portuguese). Retrieved July 24, 2019.
- Cruz, Guilherme (August 12, 2019). "Istela Nunes out of UFC Mexico City with anti-doping violation". MMA Fighting. Retrieved August 13, 2019.
- DNA, MMA (August 12, 2019). "Ariane Carnelossi vervangt Istela Nunes tegen Angela Hill tijdens UFC Mexico City". Retrieved August 13, 2019.
- "UFC on ESPN+ 17 play-by-play and live results". MMA Junkie. September 21, 2019. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- DNA, MMA (December 19, 2019). "Angela Hill vervangt Brianna van Buren tegen Hannah Cifers tijdens UFC Raleigh". Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- Anderson, Jay (January 25, 2020). "UFC Raleigh Results: Angela Hill Finishes Hannah Cifers from Mount". Cageside Press. Retrieved January 26, 2020.
- Newswire, MMA Fighting (February 5, 2020). "Angela Hill accepts fourth short-notice fight, set for UFC Auckland". MMA Fighting. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
- Doyle, Dave (February 22, 2020). "UFC on ESPN+ 26 results: Angela Hill caps record-breaking stretch, beats Loma Lookboonmee". MMA Junkie. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Martin, Damon (May 1, 2020). "UFC reveals full fight cards for May 13 and May 16 events". MMA Fighting. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- "Cláudia Gadelha def. Angela Hill | UFC on ESPN 8 | MMA Decisions". www.mmadecisions.com. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- "UFC on ESPN 8 results: Claudia Gadelha edges Angela Hill, calls for Carla Esparza rematch". MMA Junkie. May 17, 2020. Retrieved May 17, 2020.
- "Angela Hill meets Michelle Waterson on UFC's Aug. 22 card". MMA Junkie. June 30, 2020. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- Davies, Harry (August 13, 2020). "Report: Michelle Waterson vs. Angela Hill off UFC Vegas 7, rescheduled for September 12". Bloody Elbow. Retrieved August 14, 2020.
- Doherty, Dan (September 12, 2020). "UFC Vegas 10 Results: Michelle Waterson Outlasts Angela Hill, Gets Split Decision". Cageside Press. Retrieved September 13, 2020.
- Andrew Ravens (September 12, 2020). "UFC on ESPN+ 35 Bonuses: Two Fighters Nab Performance Checks, FOTN Honors". mmanews. Retrieved September 13, 2020.
- Nolan King (October 19, 2020). "UFC 256 adds Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill rematch to Dec. 12 lineup". mmajunkie.usatoday.com. Retrieved October 19, 2020.
- Youngs, Jose (December 6, 2020). "Angela Hill tests positive for COVID-19, out of UFC 256 rematch against Tecia Torres". MMA Fighting. Retrieved December 7, 2020.
- "Angela Hill vs. Ashley Yoder late addition to UFC Fight Night 186". MMA Junkie. February 21, 2021. Retrieved February 21, 2021.
- Alexander K. Lee (February 27, 2021). "Angela Hill vs. Ashley Yoder 2 postponed due to COVID-19 protocols, moved to UFC Vegas 21". MMAFighting.com. Retrieved February 27, 2021.
- Evanoff, Josh (March 13, 2021). "UFC Vegas 21 Results: Angela Hill Dominates, Defeats Ashley Yoder". Cageside Press. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- DNA, MMA (April 6, 2021). "Strawweight gevecht tussen Amanda Ribas en Angela Hill op 8 mei". MMA DNA. Retrieved April 7, 2021.
- Marc Raidmondi (May 8, 2021). "Strawweight bout between Amanda Ribas and Angela Hill removed from UFC Fight Night card due to COVID-19 protocols". espn.com. Retrieved May 8, 2021.
- "Amanda Ribas vs. Angela Hill rescheduled for UFC Fight Night on June 5". MMA Junkie. May 10, 2021. Retrieved May 10, 2021.
- Nolan King and John Morgan (May 23, 2021). "UFC Fight Night 189 loses three fights, including Amanda Ribas vs. Angela Hill due to COVID-19 issues". mmajunkie.usatoday.com. Retrieved May 23, 2021.
- Anderson, Jay (August 7, 2021). "UFC 265 Results: Tecia Torres Still Too Much for Angela Hill". Cageside Press. Retrieved August 8, 2021.
- DNA, MMA (June 14, 2021). "Rematch tussen Angela Hill en Tecia Torres op 7 augustus tijdens UFC 265". MMA DNA. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- DNA, MMA (November 9, 2021). "Angela Hill vervangt Nina Nunes tegen Amanda Lemos op 18 december tijdens UFC FN 199". MMA DNA. Retrieved November 10, 2021.
- Law, Eddie (December 18, 2021). "UFC Vegas 45: Amanda Lemos Edges Hill With Close Split Decision Win". Cageside Press. Retrieved December 19, 2021.
- "Amanda Lemos def. Angela Hill | on ESPN+5 | MMA Decisions". www.mmadecisions.com. Retrieved December 19, 2021.
- "UFC Fight Night 199 bonuses: Amanda Lemos and Angela Hill's battle among four winners". MMA Junkie. December 19, 2021. Retrieved December 19, 2021.
- Sherdog.com. "Virna Jandiroba vs. Angela Hill Booked on May 14 UFC Fight Night Card". Sherdog. Retrieved February 10, 2022.
- Anderson, Jay (May 14, 2022). "UFC Vegas 54: Angela Hill Has No Answer for Virna Jandiroba's Grappling Prowess". Cageside Press. Retrieved May 15, 2022.
- Anderson, Jay (June 30, 2022). "Angela Hill vs. Lupita Godinez Lined Up for UFC's October 15 Event". Cageside Press. Retrieved July 1, 2022.
- Dewar, Val (August 13, 2022). "UFC San Diego: Angela Hill Overcomes Early Adversity, Decisions Lupita Godinez". Cageside Press. Retrieved August 15, 2022.
- Lee, Alexander K. (August 25, 2022). "Angela Hill to fight Emily Ducote at Dec. 3 UFC event". MMA Fighting. Retrieved August 26, 2022.
- Mike Bohn (August 4, 2021). "UFC 265 pre-event facts: Derrick Lewis on cusp of sole possession of all-time KO record". MMAjunkie.com.
- Mike Bohn (May 17, 2020). "UFC on ESPN 8 post-event facts: Angela Hill sets dubious record in close loss". mmajunkie.com.
- Kanak Shukrey (July 23, 2022). "Angela Hill equals Jorge Masvidal's record for most split decision losses in UFC history". sportskeeda.com.
- "MMA Junkie's 'Fight of the Month' for September: A strawweight thriller". MMAjunkie.com. October 3, 2020.
- Sherdog.com. "Angela". Sherdog. Retrieved March 14, 2021.
- "Angela Hill – MMA » Muay Thai – Awakening Fighters". Retrieved June 20, 2017.