Angel's Holiday is a 1937 American comedy film directed by James Tinling and written by Frank Fenton and Lynn Root. The film stars Jane Withers, Joan Davis, Sally Blane, Robert Kent, Harold Huber and Frank Jenks. The film was released on June 7, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Story by||Frank Fenton|
|Produced by||Darryl F. Zanuck|
|Cinematography||Daniel B. Clark|
|Edited by||Nick DeMaggio|
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This article needs a plot summary. (June 2021)
- Jane Withers as June 'Angel' Everett
- Joan Davis as Strivers
- Sally Blane as Pauline Kaye
- Robert Kent as Nick Moore
- Harold Huber as Bat Regan
- Frank Jenks as Butch Broder
- Ray Walker as Crandall
- John Qualen as Waldo Everett
- Lon Chaney, Jr. as Eddie
- Al Lydell as Gramp Hiram Seely
- Russell Hopton as Gus
- Paul Hurst as Sgt. Murphy
- John Kelly as Maxie
- George Taylor as Eddie
- Cy Kendall as Chief of Police
- Charles Arnt as Everett
- "Angel's Holiday (1937) – Overview". TCM.com. 1937-05-21. Retrieved 2015-10-04.
- Bill Warren. "Angel's Holiday (1937) – James Tinling | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-04.
- "Angel's Holiday". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-04.