Andrea Blanch, is an American portrait, commercial, and fine art photographer.
|Born||Brooklyn, New York|
|Alma mater||Ohio State University (B.A)|
|Occupation||Photographer, founder of Musée Magazine|
|Home town||Great Neck, New York|
After working under Richard Avedon, Blanch embarked on her own career with Vogue and Elle, later diversifying to celebrity portraits and editorial work. Blanch has had photographs featured on the album covers and in
After contributing to books, Italian Men: Love and Sex was published in 1998. Italian Men is a compendium of interviews and photographs of Famous Italian men Including Giorgio Armani, Valentino Garavani, Luciano Pavarotti and Franco Zeffirelli.
- "Andrea Blanch". Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Cover: August 1981". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Croft, Karen. "Love and Sex". Salon.com. Archived from the original on 2008-09-19. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Andrea Blanch". Getty Images. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Serge Sorokko Gallery". Retrieved 2009-11-18.
- "Photographer's Alley Gallery". Archived from the original on 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2009-11-18.