Anastasia Yuryevna Skultan (Russian: Анастасия Юрьевна Скултан; born February 18, 1984) is a Russian curler from Moscow. She has played in five World Junior Curling Championships (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 & 2003 [World Junior "B" in 2003]), two European Curling Championships (2000 & 2002), three World Curling Championships (2001, 2002 & 2003) and the 2002 Winter Olympics.
At the Olympics, Skultan played lead position for skip Olga Jarkova. The team finished in last place. Her top result in the World Championships was in 2003, when the team finished in sixth place. The 2003 Winter Universiade Skultan's best tournament; again playing lead for Jarkova, the Russian team won the gold medal defeating Canada's Krista Scharf 11-2 in the final.
- Anastasia Skultan at Olympic.org (archived)
- Anastasia Skultan at OlympicChannel.com (archived)
- Anastasia Skultan at Olympics.com
- Anastasia Skultan at Olympedia
- Anastasia Skultan at World Curling Federation
- Anastasia Skultan at CurlingZone
- Anastasia Skultan at Sports Reference (archived)