Mali at the Diane Von Furstenberg Spring/Summer 2014 fashion show at New York Fashion Week.
22 January 1988 |
Toulon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
In 2009, she signed with Wilhelmina Models. In September 2009, she modeled for the spring L.A.M.B. presentation in New York City and also walked for Sophie Theallet and Betsey Johnson. In October 2009, she walked the spring Shiatzy Chen and Vivienne Westwood shows in Paris.
In September 2010, she walked the spring Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Derek Lam, Cynthia Rowley, and Carolina Herrera shows in New York. In 2010 she left Wilhelmina Models and signs with Ford Models.In December 2010, she appears in Interview editorial, alongside Melodie Monrose.
In January 2011, she appeared in an Italian Vogue editorial, photographed by Steven Meisel. In February 2011, she appeared in a Vogue editorial, photographed by Mario Testino. In May 2011, she appeared in editorials for Harper's Bazaar, American, French, and Italian Vogue, V, and i-D, photographed by Richard Bush. Mali walked in the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
In November 2016 she appeared in The Weeknd's video M A N I A.
- "Model Behavior: Anais Mali - essence.com". Photos.essence.com. 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Anais Mali - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Bethann Hardison. "Anais Mali". Vogue.it. Archived from the original on 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Ford Models Blog". Ford Models Blog. 2011-01-27. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Snapshot: Anais Mali and Jourdan Dunn by Mario Testino for V Magazine # 70 « The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time - All Urban Fashion // All the Time". Fashionbombdaily.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Anais Mali & Sigrid Agren par Richard Bush pour i-D ĂŠtĂŠ 2011 | Voyons Voir - J'aime le frivole". Voyonsvoir.fr. Archived from the original on 2011-08-10. Retrieved 2011-08-02.