This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mali at the Diane Von Furstenberg Spring/Summer 2014 fashion show at New York Fashion Week.
Anais Mokngar Mali
22 January 1988
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
In 2009 she signed with Wilhelmina Models. In September 2009 she modeled for the spring L.A.M.B. presentation in New York City and also walked for Sophie Theallet and Betsey Johnson. In October 2009 she walked the spring Shiatzy Chen and Vivienne Westwood shows in Paris.
In September 2010 she walked the spring Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Derek Lam, Cynthia Rowley, and Carolina Herrera shows in New York. In 2010 she left Wilhelmina Models and signed with Ford Models. In December 2010, she appeared in an Interview editorial alongside Melodie Monrose.
In January 2011 she appeared in an Italian Vogue editorial photographed by Steven Meisel. In February 2011, she appeared in a Vogue editorial, photographed by Mario Testino. In May 2011 she appeared in editorials for Harper's Bazaar, American, French, and Italian Vogue, V, and i-D, photographed by Richard Bush. Mali walked in the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
In June 2016 she appeared in a Vogue Nippon editorial titled "Anais Goes Glam", shot by Giampaolo Sgura. In November 2016 she appeared in The Weeknd's video Mania. The next year she collaborated with designer Urivaldo Lopes to develop and launch a line of bodysuits under the label Anaïs Bodysuits.
- Williams, Tia (2011-06-15). "Model Behavior: Anais Mali". Essence. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Anais Mali". Models.com. Retrieved 2019-01-23.
- Garced, Kristi (2017-01-30). "Model Anaïs Mali unveils collection of bodysuits". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2019-01-23.
- "Anais Mali - Fashion Model". New York. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- Hardison, Bethann (2010-07-15). "Anais Mali: A Young and Fresh Personality". Vogue Italia. Archived from the original on 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Ford Models Blog". Ford Models Blog. 2011-01-27. Archived from the original on 2012-07-08. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Snapshot: Anais Mali and Jourdan Dunn by Mario Testino for V Magazine # 70 « The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time - All Urban Fashion // All the Time". Fashionbombdaily.com. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Anais Mali & Sigrid Agren par Richard Bush pour i-D ĂŠtĂŠ 2011 | Voyons Voir - J'aime le frivole". Voyonsvoir.fr. Archived from the original on 2011-08-10. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "スキャンダラスなグラムクイーン" [Scandalous Glam Queen]. Vogue Nippon (in Japanese). 2016-04-27. Retrieved 2019-01-23.
- Monroe, Ian David (2016-11-23). "Watch The Weeknd's Short Film 'Mania' with New Music from 'Starboy'". V Magazine. Retrieved 2019-01-23.
- Okwodu, Janelle (2017-03-13). "Anais Mali on Confidence, Bodysuits, and French Girl Style". Vogue. Retrieved 2019-01-23.