|Full name||Ambroise Oyongo Bitolo|
|Date of birth||22 June 1991|
|Place of birth||Ndikiniméki, Cameroon|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2014||→ New York Red Bulls (loan)||13||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:32, 12 July 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18:34, 6 October 2019(UTC)
Ambroise Oyongo began his career with Moussango FC of Yaoundé in 2008. His play with Moussango attracted the interest of top club Coton Sport FC who signed him in July 2010. He quickly established himself at the club winning the league title in his first year with Coton Sport. In 2011, he helped the club to the league and cup double. In 2013, he won another league title and helped lead Coton Sport to the semi-finals of the 2013 CAF Champions League.
During the 2013 season, Oyongo went on trial with French side Lille and it was reported that he would be joining the Ligue 1 side during the 2014 January transfer window. The move never materialised and in January 2014 Oyongo went on trial with New York Red Bulls. He impressed during his trial and on 7 March 2014, he officially signed with the club.  In his first season with New York the versatile Oyongo was a key player for the club during the second half of the season as he made starts at both left-back and in midfield helping his side qualify for the league playoffs. On 30 October 2014, Oyongo assisted on Bradley Wright-Phillips winning goal in the last minute of the match helping New York defeat Sporting Kansas City and advance to the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
At the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, Oyongo scored his first international goal in a 1–1 draw against Mali on 20 January 2015. He was named in Cameroon's squad for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup but was later ruled out of the tournament after suffering a ruptured patellar tendon during a 1–0 win over Morocco on 10 June.
- As of matches played on 12 July 2019
|Cameroon national team|
- Scores and results list Cameroon's goal tally first.
|1.||20 January 2015||Malabo, Equatorial Guinea||Mali||1–1||1–1||2015 Africa Cup of Nations|
- "Coton Sport book semifinal berth". westafricanfootall.com. Archived from the original on 7 March 2014.
- "Ambroise Oyongo a Lille" (in French). westafricanfootall.com. Archived from the original on 7 March 2014.
- "Red Bulls Sign Ambroise Oyongo". New York Red Bulls. Retrieved 7 March 2014.
- "Red Bulls defeat Sporting". mlsscoccer.com. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "L'Impact effectue une transaction majeure avec les Red Bulls". 27 January 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- "Impact exercises options for six players". 16 November 2017. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- "Cameroon's Ambroise Oyongo agrees to Montpellier switch". BBC. 23 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Mali 1-1 Cameroon". BBC. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "Cameroon's Ambroise Oyongo ruled out of Confederations Cup". ESPN. 13 June 2017. Retrieved 14 June 2017.
- Ambroise Oyongo at National-Football-Teams.com