Allanton is a village on the A71, in North Lanarkshire, Scotland.
|Population||1,140 (mid-2020 est.)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Allanton Primary school was opened in 1927 and a nursery school added in 1999.
- "Mid-2020 Population Estimates for Settlements and Localities in Scotland". National Records of Scotland. 31 March 2022. Retrieved 31 March 2022.
- RLS Pathfinder Pack on the Coal Industry 1900 - 1950
- http://www.northlanarkshire.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=5751 Last accessed [10 March 2013]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Allanton, North Lanarkshire.|
- SCRAN image of Surface layout, Kingshill No.1 Colliery, Allanton, Lanarkshire
- SCRAN image of Oblique aerial view of Loudounhill Sand and Gravel Pit, near Allanton, Lanarkshire
- The Stuarts of Allanton
- North Lanarkshire Council: Allanton Primary School and Nursery class
- Wishaw Press, June 2010, "Allanton Primary School's eco week"