Alexandra Keresztesi (26 April 1983 in Budapest) is a Hungarian-born Argentine sprint canoer who has competed since the mid first decade of the 21st century. She won two gold medals in the K-4 1000 m event at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships, earning them in 2006 and 2007.
|Women's canoe sprint|
|2006 Szeged||K-4 1000 m|
|2007 Duisburg||K-4 1000 m|
|2002 Sevilla||K-4 1000 m|
|Pan American Games|
|2011 Guadalajara||K-2 500 m|
|2015 Toronto||K-2 500 m|
|2011 Guadalajara||K-1 500 m|
|2015 Toronto||K-4 500 m|
She is currently married to Miguel Correa, an Olympic Argentine paddler who took the 5th place of k2 200m at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- "ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on January 5, 2010. Retrieved May 13, 2019.
- "ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on 2009-11-09. Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- Alexandra Keresztesi at the International Olympic Committee
- Alexandra Keresztesi at the Comité Olímpico Argentino (in Spanish)
- Alexandra Keresztesi at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This article about an Argentine canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Hungarian canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|