|Full name||Alejandro Escardó Llamas|
|Date of birth||6 June 1998|
|Place of birth||Benalmádena, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2017–2018||→ Écija (loan)||23||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 January 2021|
Born in Benalmádena, Málaga, Andalusia, Escardó joined Málaga CF's youth setup in 2007 at the age of nine, from Atlético Benamiel CF. On 11 August 2017, after finishing his formation, he was loaned to Segunda División B side Écija Balompié for the season.
Escardó made his senior debut on 26 August 2017, playing the last ten minutes and scoring the winner in a 2–1 home success over CD Badajoz. He returned to Málaga the following June after contributing with two goals in 24 appearances, but moved to Betis Deportivo Balompié in Tercera División on 31 August 2018.
On 16 August 2019, Escardó moved to El Palo FC, still in division four. On 2 July of the following year, he joined fellow league team CD El Ejido for the ensuing play-offs, and helped in their promotion by starting in both matches.
On 2 September 2020, Escardó signed for AD Alcorcón and was initially assigned to the B-team also in the fourth tier. He made his first team debut eleven days later, coming on as a late substitute for Samuel Sosa in a 0–0 away draw against CD Mirandés for the Segunda División championship.
- "Álex Escardó: el niño de oro y el legado de Ben Barek" [Álex Escardó: the golden boy and Ben Barek's legacy] (in Spanish). El Correo de Andalucía. 4 September 2017. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "Escardó hará la mili en Écija" [Escardó Escardó will do the military service at Écija] (in Spanish). El Desmarque. 11 August 2017. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "Écija-Badajoz (2–1): Remontada con suspense" [Écija-Badajoz (2–1): Thrilling comeback] (in Spanish). Estadio Deportivo. 26 August 2017. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- ""Vuelvo a casa a demostrar lo que he aprendido"" ["I return home to show what I have learned"] (in Spanish). Écija Balompié Info. 31 May 2018. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "El Betis Deportivo incorpora a Álex Escardó" [Betis Deportivo sign Álex Escardó] (in Spanish). Real Betis. 31 August 2018. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "Álex Escardó, nuevo refuerzo de El Palo FC" [Álex Escardó, new addition of El Palo FC] (in Spanish). El Córner del Sur. 16 August 2019. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "Alejandro Escardó refuerza al CD El Ejido de cara al Play Off de Ascenso" [Alejandro Escardó bolsters CD El Ejido ahead of the promotion play-offs] (in Spanish). Cadena SER. 2 July 2020. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "El Alcorcón B prepara el nuevo curso con cuatro refuerzos" [Alcorcón B get ready for the next season with four additions] (in Spanish). AD Alcorcón. 2 September 2020. Retrieved 14 September 2020.
- "El Mirandés no encontró el premio del gol" [Mirandés could not find the reward of the goal] (in Spanish). Marca. 13 September 2020. Retrieved 13 September 2020.