Al-Mansur, an Arabic surname meaning the Victorious, may also refer to:
- Ahmad al-Mansur (died 1603), Sultan of the Saadi dynasty
- Al-Mansur Ibn Abi Aamir or Almanzor (circa 938-1002), de facto ruler of Muslim Al-Andalus
- Al-Mansur ibn Buluggin (died 995), second ruler of the Zirids in Ifriqiya
- Al-Mansur bi-Nasr Allah (913-953), Caliph of the Fatimids in Ifriqiya
- Abu Yusuf Yaqub al-Mansur (circa 1160-1199), third Almohad ruler
- Mansur ibn Nasir (died 1104), Hammadid ruler
- Abu Yusuf Yaqub ibn Abd Al-Haqq or Al Mansur Al Marini (d. 1286) founder of Marinid dynasty
- Al-Mansur of Tidore (c. 1475-1526), second sultan of Tidore, Maluku
- Almansor, an 1821 play by German poet and playwright Heinrich Heine
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al-Mansur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.