Aether, æther or ether may refer to:
|Look up aether or ether in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metaphysics and mythologyEdit
Science and engineeringEdit
- Aether theories in physics
- Luminiferous aether, considered in late 19th century physics to be the medium through which light propagates
- Ether, a class of chemical compounds, or specifically:
- Diethyl ether, which has the common name "ether"
- Ether (cryptocurrency), created as part of the distributed computing platform Ethereum
- AETHER, an atmospheric radiative transfer algorithm
- Aether in telecommunication - open source platform for 5G/LTE-Edge-Cloud-as-a-Service by the Open Networking Foundation (ONF)
Arts and mediaEdit
- Aether (video game), a 2008 puzzle game
- Aether, a fictional planet, main setting for the 2004 video game Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Aether, a gatherable object in Aion (video game)
- Aether, a realm in Call of Duty: Zombies
- Aether (previously Æther), a type of energy in Multiverse (Magic: The Gathering)
- Aether, one of the first Minecraft mods to be made
- Aether, a unique skill only Ike can learn in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Rivals of Aether, a 2017 fighting game
- Ether, a recurring item in the Pokémon series
- Ether (band), Welsh rock band (1996–1999)
- Ether, US-based Australian rock group better known as Memento, disbanded 2007
- Æther (band) (also known as Aether), Brazilian progressive rock band (1995-)
- Æther Shanties, a 2009 album by Seattle Steampunk band Abney Park
- Aether (album),a 2001 album by Australian jazz trio The Necks
- Ether (Babble album), a 1996 album by British–New Zealand electronic dance music group Babble
- Ether (B.o.B album), a 2017 album by American rapper B.o.B.
- Ether (Fischer-Z album), a 2008 experimental music project by British rock group Fischer-Z, the creative product of British multimedia artist John Watts
- Ether Song, a 2003 album by British band Turin Brakes.
- "Ether" (song), a 2001 song by American rapper Nas
- "Aether", a song by Robin Hitchcock on his compilation album You & Oblivion
- "Ether", a 2016 single by heavy metal band Make Them Suffer
- Aither (disambiguation)
- Aethyr (disambiguation)
- Ethernet, a computer communications technology
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aether.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.