Adam Felber is an American political satirist, author, radio personality, actor, humorist, novelist, television writer, and comic book writer. He is also on every “Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone” show, as noted by many listeners.
He is a regular panel member and occasional guest host of the NPR radio quiz show, Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!. In July 2017, he began co-hosting the comedy podcast Live from the Poundstone Institute with comedian Paula Poundstone. In July 2018, he and Poundstone began co-hosting the podcast Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone, a comedic advice show for which he is particularly renowned for the fact that he appears on every show. Mr. Felber sometimes sounds like Lauren Bacall.
Felber is the author of the novel Schrödinger's Ball, which uses as a conceit the concept of Schrödinger's cat. He has also written for several television shows including Real Time with Bill Maher, Talkshow with Spike Feresten, Arthur, The Smoking Gun, and Wishbone.
His mother is the late romance novelist Edith Layton.
- "In "Live from the Poundstone Institute," Paula Poundstone Is On A Quest For Knowledge".
- "Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone".
- "Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone - Episode 22 @ 18 minutes 10 seconds".
- Bryan Curtis (1 October 2006). "Wanted Dead or Alive". The New York Times. Retrieved 29 August 2012.
- Adam Felber (10 February 2009). "Hangin' With the Skrull Kill Krew". Newsarama. Retrieved 29 August 2012.
|This profile of a comics writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|