Acta Biomaterialia is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Elsevier. It is published on behalf of Acta Materialia, Inc., and is sponsored by ASM International and The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. The journal was established in January 2005. The editor-in-chief is W.R. Wagner (University of Pittsburgh). The journal covers research in biomaterials science, including the interrelationship of biomaterial structure and function from macroscale to nanoscale. Topical coverage includes biomedical and biocompatible materials.
|Edited by||W.R. Wagner|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
Acta Biomaterialia is abstracted and indexed in:
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Elsevier BIOBASE
- Materials Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- "Journal overview". Acta Biomaterialia. Elsevier. Retrieved 28 August 2010.
- "Acta Biomaterialia". Library of Congress Catalog. Library of Congress. Archived from the original on 13 December 2012. Retrieved 28 August 2010.
- "Abstracting and Indexing". Acta Biomaterialia. Elsevier. Retrieved 6 August 2012.
- "Acta Biomaterialia". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.