Abul Momen (born December 18, 1948) is a Bangladeshi journalist. He had been a resident editor of Prothom Alo since 1998. He is currently the advisory editor of Dainik Suprabhat. He was awarded Ekushey Padak in 2017 by the Government of Bangladesh.
|Alma mater||University of Dhaka|
Bangla Academy Literary Award
Background and careerEdit
Momen was born on December 18, 1948 in Chittagong district under Satkania Upazila at Keochia Union. He was the son of littérateur Abul Fazal. He completed his master's from the University of Dhaka. He worked in Chittagong Art College, The Daily Star and The Daily Bhorer Kagoj. He won Bangla Academy Literary Award in 2016 in the non-fiction category.
Momen is married to Shila Momen. Together they have one daughter and one son.
- Rafi Hossain and Zahidul Naim Zakaria (March 1, 2008). "Fulki: For Better Learning". The Daily Star.
- "Suprabhat Paribar". esuprobhat.com (in Bengali). Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- "BFUJ greets Abul Momen for attaining Bangla Academy Award". Daily New Nation. February 1, 2016. Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- "17 named for Ekushey Padak 2017". The Daily Star. February 12, 2017. Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- আবুল মোমেন. prothoma.com (in Bengali). Archived from the original on November 27, 2020. Retrieved October 2, 2020.
- "11 honoured with Bangla Academy awards". The Daily Star. January 28, 2016. Retrieved February 14, 2017.