Aboitiz Equity Ventures
Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV) is a Philippine holding company based in Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila. The conglomerate operates in four sectors: consumer goods, utilities, financials, and industrials. In 2017, the company was ranked 1793rd on the Forbes Global 2000.
|Traded as||PSE: AEV|
|Jon Ramon Aboitiz, Chairman|
Erramon Aboltiz, President and CEO
|Revenue||$2,500 million USD (2016)|
|$487 million USD (2016)|
|Total assets||$8,100 million USD (2016)|
Number of employees
- Aboitiz Power Corporation, owns Davao Light and Power Company in Davao City, Visayan Electric Company in Cebu City, and the Mariveles Coal-Fired Power Plant in Mariveles, Bataan.
- Union Bank of the Philippines (Union Bank)
- City Savings Bank
- Aboitiz Land, Inc.
- Pilmico Foods Corporation (1962)
- Aboitiz InfraCapital
- The Republic Cement Group, founded in 1955, produces about 7 million tons of cement annually. It is the second largest producer in the Philippines and produces about a quarter of the country's cement. In 2017, AEV announced it would invest $300 million in the subsidiary to increase capacity.
- APO Agua Infrastructura
- "Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2017-12-17.
- "The World's Biggest Public Companies List". Forbes.com. 2017-05-24. Retrieved 2017-12-16.
- Resil B. Mojares (1998). Aboitiz: Family & Firm in the Philippines. Aboitiz & Company. ISBN 978-971-91903-0-1.
- Asiamoney. Euromoney Publications. 1996.
- "Aboitiz Power - Clean Energy and Green Living - Home Page". Aboitiz Power. Retrieved 2019-05-09.
- "Aboitiz group to pour $300 million into cement business". Retrieved 2017-12-17.