|Full name||Abdón Prats Bastidas|
|Date of birth||17 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Artà, Spain|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2013–2014||→ Burgos (loan)||34||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:23, 29 March 2019 (UTC)|
Born in Artà, Balearic Islands, and a product of local RCD Mallorca's youth system, Abdón made his debuts as a senior at the age of only 17, going on to spend several seasons in Segunda División B with the reserves. On 14 December 2011 he made his first appearance with the main squad, playing two minutes in a 0–1 home loss against Sporting de Gijón for the Copa del Rey.
On 28 April 2012, Abdón played his first La Liga game, coming off the bench for Víctor Casadesús in a 3–1 win at Getafe CF. On 23 August of the following year he was loaned to third level club Burgos CF, returning at the end of the campaign to the Bermellones' first team, now competing in Segunda División.
Abdón scored his first professional goal on 21 September 2014, but in a 4–6 home loss against CA Osasuna. On 30 January of the following year he terminated his contract, and signed with fellow league team CD Tenerife hours later.
On 4 July 2017, after scoring a career-best 14 goals for Racing, Abdón returned to his first club Mallorca, now also in the third division.
- As of match played 25 March 2019
|Mallorca B||2010–11||Segunda División B||25||5||0||0||—||25||5|
|Burgos (loan)||2013–14||Segunda División B||34||10||3||3||—||37||13|
|Racing Santander||2016–17||Segunda División B||19||14||0||0||—||19||14|
|Mallorca||2017–18||Segunda División B||37||12||0||0||—||37||12|
- Muñiz guía la eliminatoria para el Sporting en Mallorca (Muñiz puts tie in favour of Sporting in Mallorca); Diario AS, 14 December 2011 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Mallorca leapfrog Getafe; ESPN Soccernet, 28 April 2012
- Abdón Prats se marcha cedido al Burgos CF de la Segunda B (Abdón Prats goes on loan to Burgos CF of Segunda B) Archived 19 October 2013 at Archive.today; Mallorca Esport, 23 August 2013 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Festival de goles en Pamplona (Goal festival in Pamlona); Marca, 21 September 2014 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Abdón Prats se desvincula del club (Abdón Prats cuts ties with club) Archived 18 May 2015 at the Wayback Machine; RCD Mallorca, 30 January 2015 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Abdón Prats, nuevo jugador del CD Tenerife (Abdón Prats, new player of CD Tenerife) Archived 18 May 2015 at the Wayback Machine; CD Tenerife, 30 January 2015 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Abdón Prats firma por dos temporadas con el Club Deportivo Mirandés (Abdón Prats signs for two seasons with Club Deportivo Mirandés) Archived 4 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine; CD Mirandés, 3 July 2015 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Comunicado oficial, C.D. Mirandés S.A.D. (Official announcement, C.D. Mirandés S.A.D.); CD Mirandés, 25 January 2017 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- El Racing incorpora a su plantilla 2016/17 al delantero Abdón Prats (Racing add to their 2016/17 squad the forward Abdón Prats); Racing Santander, 25 January 2017 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Abdón Prats vuelve a casa (Abdón Prats returns home); Marca, 4 July 2017 ‹See Tfd›(in Spanish)
- Abdon Prats Bastidas at Soccerway