Estadio Municipal de Anduva
Estadio Municipal de Anduva is a stadium in Miranda de Ebro, Spain. It has a capacity of 5,759 spectators and opened on January 22, 1950. It is the home of CD Mirandés of the Segunda División.
General stand of Anduva, inaugurated in 2015
|Full name||Estadio Municipal de Anduva|
|Location||Miranda de Ebro, Spain|
|Record attendance||7,980 (Mirandés vs Athletic Bilbao, 7 February 2012)|
|Field size||105×68 meters|
The first game on the stadium was played on December 22, 1949. It was one month before the official opening of the stadium.
On September 2, 2010 the City Council provided €417,000 for the building of a new southern stand in the stadium.
The last improvement was the built of a completely new "General" stand with 3,250 seats, inaugurated on 23 July 2015.
The old trubine, during a provincial derby against Burgos CF.
- Anduva Stadium at CD Mirandés website
- "World Stadiums - Stadiums in Spain :: Castile and Leon". Archived from the original on 18 September 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "El Estadio Municipal de Anduva | Mirandés - Web Oficial". El Estadio Municipal de Anduva | Mirandés - Web Oficial (in Spanish). Retrieved 2019-10-16.
- "Cinco cosas que quizá no sabías del Estadio Municipal de Anduva". Cinco cosas que quizá no sabías del Estadio Municipal de Anduva. Retrieved 2019-10-16.
- "Spanish Under 21". Soccer-Spain. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
- Burgos, El Correo de. "El Ayuntamiento aporta 417.000 euros para la nueva grada de Anduva". El Correo de Burgos (in Spanish). Retrieved 2019-10-16.