ALLinHK was an electoral alliance formed by six groups which emerged from the 2014 Hong Kong protests and consists of Youngspiration, Kowloon East Community, Tin Shui Wai New Force, Cheung Sha Wan Community Establishment Power, Tsz Wan Shan Constructive Power and Tuen Mun Community. It was formed to improve prospects in the 2016 Hong Kong Legislative Council election with the slogan of "Hong Kong nation's self-determination".
|Founded||10 April 2016|
|Ideology||Hong Kong nationalism|
It was formed on 10 April 2016 by the six localist groups with the agenda to put forward a referendum on Hong Kong's self-determination. It intended to field candidates in four of the five constituencies, Youngspiration's convenor Baggio Leung Chung-hang in Hong Kong Island, Yau Wai-ching in Kowloon West and Kenny Wong Chun-kit in New Territories West and Kowloon East Community's Chan Chak-to in Kowloon East, while supporting Hong Kong Indigenous' Edward Leung who received a better-than-expected result in the February by-election to run again.
Baggio Leung initially intended to run in Hong Kong Island, but later stood in New Territories West in Wong's list. However, in the wake of the Electoral Affairs Commission's measure against pro-independence candidates, he finally submitted his nomination to stand in New Territories East with former Hong Kong Indigenous member Li Tung-sing. He claimed to be his "substitute candidate" in case Edward Leung was disqualified. Although nominations of all candidates from the alliance were accepted, Edward Leung's nomination was invalidated on 2 August. On the same day, Edward Leung was hired as the co-ordinator of Youngspiration's campaign.
- Hong Kong Island: None
- Kowloon West: Yau Wai-ching (Youngspiration)
- Kowloon East: Chan Chak-to (Kowloon East Community)
- New Territories West: Wong Chun-kit (Youngspiration), Wong Pak-yu (Tin Shui Wai New Force)
- New Territories East: Sixtus "Baggio" Leung Chung-hang (Youngspiration), Li Tung-sing (Nonpartisan, former Hong Kong Indigenous member)
Performance in electionsEdit
Legislative Council electionsEdit
2 / 70
- 李峻嶸 (22 February 2016). "李峻嶸：泛民和泛社運如何催生右翼本土". 端傳媒.
- "青年新政等六組織 組聯盟戰立會 倡2021香港自決公投". Stand News. 10 April 2016.
- "青年新政：立會選舉不會與本民前撞區出選". Now News. 1 March 2016.
- "Localists submit nomination for 'substitute candidate' in LegCo election". Hong Kong Free Press. 29 July 2016.