This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015)
91st Street–Beverly Hills is one of five Metra stations within the Beverly Hills neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, along the Beverly Branch of the Rock Island District Line. It is located at 9105 South Prospect Square near 91st Street, 11.3 miles (18.2 km) from LaSalle Street Station, the northern terminus of the line. In Metra's zone-based fare system, 91st Street is in zone C. As of 2018, 91st Street–Beverly Hills is the 128th busiest of Metra's 236 non-downtown stations, with an average of 368 weekday boardings.
91st Street–Beverly Hills
|Location||9105 South Prospect Square|
Beverly Hills, Chicago, Illinois 60620
|Coordinates||41°43′41″N 87°40′02″W / 41.7280°N 87.6673°WCoordinates: 41°43′41″N 87°40′02″W / 41.7280°N 87.6673°W|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Accessible||Yes, partial[note 1]|
|2018||368 (average weekday) 1.1%|
|Rank||128 out of 236|
As of 2022, 91st Street–Beverly Hills is served by 20 trains in each direction on weekdays, by 10 inbound trains and 11 outbound trains on Saturdays, and by eight trains in each direction on Sundays.
Despite the location and the name of the station, parking is not available along 91st Street nor Prospect Square. There is a parking lot north of the intersection with 91st and Prospect Square that includes an additional one for a Forest Preserve Maintenance Facility. The closest parking lots to the station house are on-street parking along Beverly Avenue and a parking lot along the west side of Beverly Avenue between the end of the on-street parking lots and north of 92nd Place. This lot is on the right of way of the former Pennsylvania Railroad "Panhandle Line" that shared the station. No bus connections are available.
- ^ At partially accessible stations, customers using mobility devices can access and use trains; however, the stations may not have other accessibility features such as accessible bathrooms, Braille signage, visual display announcements, etc.
- ^ a b c "Commuter Rail System Station Boarding/Alighting Count: Summary Results Fall 2018" (PDF). Metra. April 2019. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 May 2019.
- ^ Metra Railfan Tips - Rock Island District
- ^ Metra Railfan Photos - Rock Island District
- Metra – Stations – 91st Street–Beverly Hills station
- 1993 Image of Beverly Hills - 91st Street Station (Metra Rail Photos)(registration required)
- Station from 91st Street from Google Maps Street View