95th Street–Beverly Hills is one of five Metra stations within the Beverly Hills neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, along the Beverly Branch of the Rock Island District Line. The station is on 95th Street (US 12-20), 11.7 miles (18.8 km) from LaSalle Street Station, the northern terminus of the line. In Metra's zone-based fare system, 95th Street is in zone C. As of 2018, 95th Street–Beverly Hills is the 108th busiest of Metra's 236 non-downtown stations, with an average of 443 weekday boardings.
|Location||1766 West 95th Street|
Beverly Hills, Chicago, Illinois 60643
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|2018||443 (average weekday) 4.7%|
|Rank||108 out of 236|
As of 2022, 95th Street–Beverly Hills is served by 20 trains in each direction on weekdays, by 10 inbound trains and 11 outbound trains on Saturdays, and by eight trains in each direction on Sundays.
Parking is available on the south side of 95th Street between the railroad tracks and Longwood Drive, and further west on the corner of 95th Street and Pleasant Avenue.
- 95 95th
- 381 95th Street
- 395 95th/Dan Ryan CTA/UPS Hodgkins (Weekday UPS shifts only)
- "Commuter Rail System Station Boarding/Alighting Count: Summary Results Fall 2018" (PDF). Metra. April 2019. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 May 2019.
- Metra Railfan Tips - Rock Island District
- Metra – Stations – 95th Street–Beverly Hills station
- Image of Beverly Hills - 95th Street Station (Metra Rail Photos)
- Station from 95th Street from Google Maps Street View