This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
|Cardinal||three hundred thirteen|
(three hundred thirteenth)
|Prime||twin prime, palindromic prime|
- a prime number
- a twin prime with 311
- a centered square number
- a full reptend prime (and the smallest number which is a full reptend prime in base 10 but not in base 2 to 9)
- a pythagorean prime
- a regular prime
- a palindromic prime in both decimal and binary.
- a truncatable prime
- a weakly prime in base 5
- a happy number
- an Armstrong number - in base 4 ( 3×42 + 1×41 + 3×40 = 33 + 13 + 33 )
In popular cultureEdit
- The number 313 is the U.S. telephone area code for the city of Detroit and nearby locales.
- Frame 313 of the Zapruder film shows the moment of impact for the bullet that killed President John F. Kennedy.
- Donald Duck's car plate bears the number 313.
- Flight 313 was a 2014 thriller movie about airline cover up.
- The sixth track of the album Get Some (album) by Snot (band) is called 313.
- The fifth track of the album Infinite (album) by Eminem is called 313.
- "Sloane's A001844 : Centered square numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-02.
- "Sloane's A007703 : Regular primes". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-02.
- "Sloane's A007770 : Happy numbers]". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-06-02.
- Razwy, Sayed Ali Asgher. A Restatement of the History of Islam & Muslims. pp. 132–133.
- North American Numbering Plan Administration (2012). "NANPA Area Codes Map: Michigan". Nanpa.com. NeuStar. Retrieved 19 February 2012.
- Bugliosi, Vincent (2007). Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. New York: W.W. Norton. p. 505. ISBN 978-0-393-04525-3.