2021 Scottish Rally Championship
|2021 Scottish Rally Championship|
The Scottish Rally Championship is a rallying series run throughout Scotland over the course of a year, that comprises both gravel and tarmac surface rallies. The 2021 series was to begin on the forest tracks around Inverness on 6 March, with the season finale due to take place around Dalbeattie on 11 September.
For season 2021 there was to be seven events held on both gravel and tarmac surfaces. The 2021 reserve event will be the Carlisle Stages Rally in October.
|1||25/26 June||Argyll Rally||Dunoon||Tarmac||(website)|
|2||24 July||RSAC Scottish Rally||Lockerbie||Gravel||(website)|
|3||14 Aug||Grampian Forest Rally||Banchory||Gravel||(website)|
|4||11 Sep||Galloway Hills Rally||Dalbeattie||Gravel||(website)|
|5||23 Oct||Carlisle Stages Rally||Carlisle||Gravel||(website)|
|Cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic|
|Original Date||Event||Rally HQ||Surface||Website|
|-||6 Mar||Snowman Rally||Inverness||Gravel / Snow||(website)|
|-||17 Apr||Speyside Stages Rally||Elgin||Gravel||(website)|
|-||30 May||Jim Clark Reivers Rally||Duns||Tarmac||(website)|
- "SRC homepage". SRC. SRC. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "2021 Scottish Rally Championship calendar unveiled". SRC. SRC. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "2021 Snowman Rally cancelled". Press & Journal. Press & Journal. Retrieved 13 December 2020.
- "Covid-19 claims Moray rally for second year running as McDonald & Munro Speyside Stages, the second round of the KNC Groundworks Scottish Rally Championship is cancelled". Grampian Online. Grampian Online. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- "Rally - JCR cancelled". John Fife. John Fife. Retrieved 16 January 2021.
|This article related to sport in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|