|Born||23 January 1970|
|Scottish Rally Championship career|
|Co-driver||Kirsty Riddick, Paula Swinscoe, Cameron Fair|
|Scottish Rally Champion|
In October 2015, Armstrong and regular co-driver Paula Swinscoe were crowned the 2015 Scottish Rally champions. During the Jim Clark Reivers rally in May, Armstrong and Swinscoe were given a 1-minute time penalty dropping them from first to third place, however following an appeal in late September this was overturned and the pair were granted the win. By the end of the season they had achieved two wins and three second places in their Subaru Impreza.
SRC season 2016 saw Armstrong and Swinscoe repeat their feat and crowned Scottish Rally Champions for the second year in succession. After a close run season in 2017 they finished runners-up in the SRC title race.
- "EWRC Competitor results". Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- "Barbara in the sibling driving seat". The Herald. 17 January 1997. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Armstrong crowned Scottish rally champion". Southern Reporter. 2 October 2015. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Tribunal decision". John Fife. 1 October 2015. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Updated final points" (PDF). SRC. 12 December 2015. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
|This biographical article related to British rallying is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Scottish motor racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|