2016 Badminton Asia Junior Championships
The 2016 Badminton Asia Junior Championships is the 19th edition of the Asia continental junior championships to crown the best U-19 badminton players across Asia. This tournament was held in Bangkok, Thailand between 9–17 July 2016. The championships consists of mixed team and individual events. There were 19 countries with over 250 players participating in this edition.
|Dates||9–17 July 2016|
|Venue||CPB Badminton and Sports Science Training Center|
This tournament was held at CPB Badminton and Sports Science Training Center.
The defending champion, China was the top seeds in the mixed team event followed by Thailand and Indonesia. In the individual event, The host country Thai boys' Kantaphon Wangcharoen, and girls' Pornpawee Chochuwong were the top seeds. China's pairs He Jiting / Tan Qiang and He Jiting / Du Yue were the top seeding in the boys' and mixed doubles respectively, while the girls' doubles goes to Indonesian pair Apriani Rahayu and Jauza Fadhila Sugiarto.
- Mixed team
- Boys' singles
- Girls' singles
- Boys' doubles
- Girls' doubles
- Mixed doubles
|2||South Korea (KOR)||0||2||1||3|
|4||Chinese Taipei (TPE)||0||1||0||1|
|Totals (8 nations)||6||6||12||24|
- "Asian Junior Badminton Championships in Thailand". Thai Tribune. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- "SCG Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2016 seeding". Badminton Asia. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- "Thai singles players are topseeds in Asian Junior Championships". Badminton Asia. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- "Asian Juniors 2016 – China over Korea again". Badzine.net. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- "China dominates Badminton Asia Junior Championships". Badminton Asia. Retrieved 25 December 2017.