The Badminton Asia is the governing body of badminton in Asia. It is one of the 5 continental bodies under the flag of the Badminton World Federation (BWF). The confederation was established in 1959, headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. It aims to maintain Asia as the benchmark for world badminton in many years to come. It now has 43 member federations. It had decided in the Annual General Meeting on July 16, 2006 that the confederation name was changed from Asian Badminton Confederation (ABC) to Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC).
|Headquarters||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|43 member associations|
|Anton Aditya Subowo|
During Badminton Asia Extraordinary General Meeting on 16 October 2015 in Kuwait, the organization rebranded itself by unveiling the new logo for the confederation renaming the organization as Badminton Asia.
- Badminton Asia Championships from 1962.
- Badminton Asia Team Championships from 2016.
- Badminton Asia Mixed Team Championships from 2017.
- Badminton Asia Junior Championships (U19) from 1997.
- Badminton Asia Junior Championships (U17) and (U15) from 2006.
- Badminton Asia Para Championships from 2008.
- Badminton Asia Senior Championships from 2020.
- "Membership - BWF Corporate". BWF. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- Badminton Asia Confederation - About Us Archived 2006-08-25 at the Wayback Machine
- "Badminton Asia Reaches for Glory with New Look". Badminton Asia. Retrieved 12 January 2019.