1978 Pro Bowl
The 1978 Pro Bowl was the NFL's 28th annual all-star game which featured the outstanding performers from the 1977 season. The game was played on Monday, January 23, 1978, at Tampa Stadium in Tampa, Florida before a crowd of 50,716. The final score was NFC 14, AFC 13.
|Date||January 23, 1978|
|Stadium||Tampa Stadium, Tampa, Florida|
|MVP||Walter Payton (Chicago Bears)|
|TV in the United States|
|Announcers||Frank Gifford, Howard Cosell & Don Meredith|
- "1978 Pro Bowl game book" (PDF). NFL Game Statistics & Information. National Football League. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 30, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
- Mizell, Hubert (January 24, 1978). "Stabler key to AFC's first-half raid". St. Petersburg Times. pp. 1C, 4C. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "Writers pick Payton MVP". St. Petersburg Times. January 24, 1978. p. 1C. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "NFL Pro Bowl history". CBSSports.com. Archived from the original on January 16, 2012. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- "1978 Pro Bowl players". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Archived from the original on January 30, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2012.
|This American football–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to sports in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|