1974 Austrian Grand Prix
The 1974 Austrian Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held at Österreichring on 18 August 1974. It was race 12 of 15 in both the 1974 World Championship of Drivers and the 1974 International Cup for Formula One Manufacturers. The 54-lap race was won by Carlos Reutemann, driving a Brabham-Ford, with Denny Hulme second in a McLaren-Ford and James Hunt third in a Hesketh-Ford.
|1974 Austrian Grand Prix|
The Österreichring (1969-76)
|Date||18 August 1974|
Spielberg, Styria, Austria
|Course||Permanent racing facility|
|Course length||5.911 km (3.673 mi)|
|Time||1:37.22 on lap 46|
Championship standings after the raceEdit
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings. Only the best 7 results from the first 8 races and the best 6 results from the last 7 races counted towards the Championship. Numbers without parentheses are Championship points; numbers in parentheses are total points scored.
- Lang, Mike (1983). Grand Prix! Vol 3. Haynes Publishing Group. p. 47. ISBN 0-85429-380-9.
- Lang, Mike (1983). Grand Prix! Vol 3. Haynes Publishing Group. p. 50. ISBN 0-85429-380-9.
- "1974 Austrian Grand Prix Entry list".
- "1974 Austrian Grand Prix". formula1.com. Archived from the original on 18 Jan 2015. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "Austria 1974 - Championship • STATS F1". www.statsf1.com. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
1974 German Grand Prix
|FIA Formula One World Championship
1974 Italian Grand Prix
1973 Austrian Grand Prix
|Austrian Grand Prix||Next race:|
1975 Austrian Grand Prix