The 1892 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 27 June until 7 July. It was the 16th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1892. From this year, all events (singles and doubles) were played concurrently.
|1892 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||27 June – 7 July|
London, United Kingdom
|Venue||All England Lawn Tennis Club|
|Harry Barlow / Ernest Lewis|
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
- "Gentlemen's Singles Finals 1877-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Ladies' Singles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Gentlemen's Doubles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.