1891 Wimbledon Championships
The 1891 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 29 June until 9 July. It was the 15th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1891. There were 22 competitors for the men's singles. Wilfred Baddeley was 19 years, 5 months and 23 days old when he won the men's singles final on 4 July. The ladies' singles and men's doubles were held after the men's singles had been completed.
|1891 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||29 June – 9 July|
London, United Kingdom
|Venue||All England Lawn Tennis Club|
|Herbert Baddeley / Wilfred Baddeley|
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
- "Gentlemen's Singles Finals 1877-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Ladies' Singles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Gentlemen's Doubles Finals 1884-2016". wimbledon.com. Wimbledon Championships. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
1890 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by|
1891 U.S. National Championships