|1510s . 1520s in architecture . 1530s|
Buildings and structuresEdit
- c. 1520
- Lupert's Range (third side of the Eton School Yard), with Lupert's Tower, designed by architect Henry Redman, completed at Eton College in England.
- Metz Cathedral in the Duchy of Lorraine completed by construction of south transept.
- Rebuilding of San Giacomo Scossacavalli in Rome begun by Antonio da Sangallo the Younger (completed 1592).
- 1522 – Vilnius City wall completed, including the Gate of Dawn.
- 1523 – Completion of Saint-Jacques Tower, Paris.