|Full name||Zlatan Alomerović|
|Date of birth||15 June 1991|
|Place of birth||Priboj, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2010–2015||Borussia Dortmund II||112||(0)|
|2015–2016||1. FC Kaiserslautern||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 August 2018|
An ethnic Bosniak, Alomerović was born in Priboj, in southwestern Serbia (still SFR Yugoslavia at the time). Alomerović arrived in Germany in 1999 at the age of eight with his family and grew up in Ruhr in North Rhine-Westphalia. Alomerović holds both a German passport and Serbian passport; he gained a German passport via the support of BVB.
In 1999, following Alomerović's emigration to Germany from the former Yugoslavia, Alomerović was enrolled into the academy of TuS Heven and then he was enrolled for one year at the academy of SV Bommern 05 and the academy of SV Herbede before being enrolled at the academy of FSV Witten until the end of the 2005–2006 season. In the 2006–2007 season, Alomerović was enrolled into the Borussia Dortmund academy.
In the 2010–2011 season, Alomerović graduated from the BVB academy to the Borussia Dortmund II where he played in the Fußball-Regionalliga. On 19 March 2011, Alomerović played his only game for Borussia Dortmund II in the 2010–2011 season in a Borussia Dortmund II 2–2 draw with the second team of Fortuna Düsseldorf. In the 2011–2012 season, the new Borussia Dortmund II manager David Wagner made some system changes and changes of goalkeepers after every second game; then Alomerović played his first match under David Wagner in Borussia Dortmund II's 4–0 away win over the second team of Schalke 04.
In the 2012–2013 season, on 21 July 2012 Alomerović played his first match of the 2012–2013 3. Liga season for Borussia Dortmund II and made his professional football debut in the German 3. Liga against VfL Osnabrück. On 18 May 2013, Alomerović played his second match of the 2012–2013 season for Borussia Dortmund II in a 1–0 away win over VfB Stuttgart II and at the end of the 2012–2013 season, Alomerović was inducted into the Borussia Dortmund first team for the 2013–2014 Bundesliga season and Alomerović signed a 1-year contract extension with Borussia Dortmund until 30 June 2014.
- Borussia Dortmund
- Note in galleries 14/2013, S. 25
- The dream of every boy (in German). derwesten.de. 5 January 2010.
- Zlatan Alomerović - personal data (in German). bvb.de.
- "Zlatan Talal benefits from the new system" (in German). derwesten. de. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- Fortuna Düsseldorf II 2-2 Borussia Dortmund II (in German). weltfussball.de.
- Dream of Bowl, Cup and the ascent (in German). reviersport.de.
- VfL Manno and ZOLLER with opening threesome (in German). kicker.de.
- Extended goalkeeper Zlatan Talal (in German). bvb.de.
- "Nowi zawodnicy w Koronie" (in Polish). 90minut. 8 July 2017. Retrieved 8 July 2017.