Zero Day Fox
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Zero Day Fox (formerly known as Fox Digital Studio) is an American web series and web films production and distribution company which was founded as a division of 20th Century Fox. It produces TV and film that initially premiere on digital platforms like Netflix and Hulu (which Disney owns 67% of) before expanding to traditional markets. The goal is to launch original properties, expand current franchises, deploy new business models, and bring audiences to emerging platforms through innovative, sophisticated, and creative storytelling. It was established in 2005.
|Fox Digital Studio|
|Founded||February 28, 2005|
|Headquarters||Century City, California, United States|
|Owner||The Walt Disney Company|
Number of employees
|Parent||Walt Disney Studios|
|Footnotes / references|
It has produced web series such as Vin Diesel's The Ropes, Wolfpack of Reseda, Let's Big Happy, Suit Up, Bad Samaritans, and Suit Up 2, as well as films like Shotgun Wedding, and How to Be a Man, starring comedian and founder of Vice Magazine, Gavin McInnes.
Zero Day Fox is one of the 21st Century Fox studios that was acquired by Walt Disney on March 20, 2019.
- The Ropes (2011)
- Wolfpack of Reseda (2012)
- Let's Big Happy (2012)
- Suit Up (2012)
- Bad Samaritans (2013)
- Suit Up 2 (2014)
- Phenoms (2018)
- Mother Truckers (2019)
- Untitled live-action Diary of a Wimpy Kid series (TBA)
- Untitled Love, Simon series (TBA)
- Untitled The Sandlot series (TBA)
- Untitled True Lies series (TBA)
The original Fox Digital Studio logo was created in 2008 by UK based motion graphics and 3D artist Robert Holtby As of 2013 Robert updated the logo to reflect the new Fox Digital Studio rebranding, as "Zero Day Fox" and to move it more in line with the other 20th Century Fox logos created by Blue Sky Studios.
- "Fox Digital Studios Drops New Series, Short Film On Netflix". 1 April 2013. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Disney and 21st Century Fox Announce per Share Value in Connection with $71 Billion Acquisition". The Walt Disney Company. March 20, 2019.
- Iannucci, Rebecca (April 11, 2019). "Love, Simon Series Coming to Disney+". TVLine. Retrieved April 12, 2019.
- ‘The Sandlot’ Series In Development At Disney+
- Game of Thrones is Over! Let's All Talk About It + McG in Studio - Collider Live #138
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 20, 2019). "McG's 'True Lies' TV Show Is Heading to Disney+". collider.com. Retrieved May 20, 2019.