Zembla (TV series)
Zembla is a Dutch television documentary programme produced by BNNVARA (previously VARA, and until 2010, also NPS). The documentaries are based on in-depth research. The program often deals with controversial topics.
In May 2017, Zembla aired a two-part documentary investigating ties between Donald Trump and the Russian mafia, entitled The Dubious Friends of Donald Trump (De omstreden vrienden van Trump). An English-language version of the documentary with additional reference materials in English was also put online. There is now a third part to the series.
In May 2019 Zembla published a report, Victim of the WWF, criticising policies condoned by the World Wildlife Fund and their infringements of the human rights of the native population of the Kaziranga National Park in India.
- Debra J., Saunders (2006-05-18). "A break in the dike". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- Edel, Peter (9 May 2017). "Aanvulling op Zembla over Trump". De Wereld Morgen (in Dutch). Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "The Dubious Friends of Donald Trump: The Russians". Zembla. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Zembla - Victim of the WWF (World Wildlife Fund)". Zembla. Retrieved 17 October 2019.
- Victim of the WWF (World Wildlife Fund)
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Dutch television–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|