- For “Aviation without Borders” NGO: carries out humanitarian missions as co-pilot and logistician in Central Africa and instructor of seaplane in the Colombian Amazon rainforest for a French doctor.
- Flight instructor, micro light pilot, designer and trial pilot of “Propulsar” (motorized paraglider from his invention, with which he flew across the English Channel as a “premiere” from France to England in 1988).
- He sails across the Atlantic Ocean on its river barge, also as a “premiere”, from Paris to Miami in 1990.
- In 1992, assists Gerard Feldzer in his tests of the pedal helium balloon with which Nicolas Hulot and Gerard Feldzer, then Director of the Museum of Air and Space of France, attempted a flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
1993: Initiates the project: "A Hospital Barge for Bangladesh" and creates the first Friendship (NGO), in France. The French government allots Friendship a river barge of 38.5 m through the Companies Fluviale de Transport.
1994: Sails this river barge from France to Bangladesh, also as a “premiere”.
1998: Founds with his wife, Runa Khan Marre, Friendship Bangladesh.
2008: Curator of "Les Voiles anciennes du Bangladesh – Ancient Sails of Bangladesh" an exhibition from Friendship Bangladesh, at the National Maritime Museum of Paris and Brest, and then in 2010 at Port Museum of Douarnenez.
2014: Co-founder of the Maritime Security & Rescue Society, the maritime rescue association of Bangladesh, along with Admiral Taher, Admiral KS Hussain and other Directors.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 22, 2014. Retrieved May 7, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "histoire du parachute motorisé ou paramoteur par Jean-Louis Lainé". startair.chez.com. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Le Français Stéphane Rousson échoue à franchir la Manche en ballon à pédales". Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- Dougnac, Vanessa (27 December 2012). "Au Bangladesh, le rêve de jeunes ingénieurs français". Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 22, 2014. Retrieved February 11, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Musée National de la Marine - Exposition "Voiles anciennes du Bangladesh", du 12 décembre 2007 au 3 mars 2008". www.helicesnews.fr. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "About Us - VPLP Design". www.vplp.fr. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Actualités - Bilou de retour du Bangladesh... : Kaïros - Roland Jourdain". www.kairos-jourdain.com. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Kuakata boat has historical value". 1 August 2012. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "l'elocoquent - Auteurs". www.elocoquent.com. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Revue Fluvial articles magazine fluvial". www.fluvialnet.com. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on September 21, 2013. Retrieved February 11, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Films/tv - Episode 12: Les héros de la nature - Le Bangladesh - VU DU CIEL - Films/tv - Films/tv - Yann Arthus-Bertrand". www.yannarthusbertrand.org. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Sénat [communiques de presse] - Sénat". www.senat.fr. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "Près d'un Français sur trois se verrait bien passer sa retraite à l'étranger - Union des Français de l'Etranger". www.ufe.org. Retrieved 18 October 2018.